**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Sitll no word
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I really hope they look into this and make it right. I actually bought the Odin bundle (which I never do) specifically for these crystals because I’m chasing Apocalypse, and ended up pulling several champs that have nothing to do with x-men or the described pool, King Groot included. Each one of those champs could have been what I was after instead.
    Although I do have to say it wasn’t all bad, I did pull a 6 star Magneto. I hope they don’t roll the accounts back, lol. If that’s their solution, I say just leave it be.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236

I really hope they look into this and make it right. I actually bought the Odin bundle (which I never do) specifically for these crystals because I’m chasing Apocalypse, and ended up pulling several champs that have nothing to do with x-men or the described pool, King Groot included. Each one of those champs could have been what I was after instead.
    Although I do have to say it wasn’t all bad, I did pull a 6 star Magneto. I hope they don’t roll the accounts back, lol. If that’s their solution, I say just leave it be.

Yeah cause i bet u r the only one who spent 100 bucks.. so lets all have the realm of mcoc rotate around u...
    This issue and the lack of communication is infuriating, can we ask for a refund WITHOUT risking being locked with Negative units?!
  • Lightsout963Lightsout963 Posts: 11
    edited September 2021
    I was also confused yesterday and even contacted Kabam. I thought about having my money returned as well. I wasn't sure if what I had purchased was right or I misread the champions in the crystal. I wasn't aware this was a known issue until they told me and then I found this forum showing other have had similar issues.

My email from Kabam said they will resolve the issue, so I am not concerned at all now. I wish I got lucky and got some type of 6 star mutant, but that wasn't my luck at all.
  • HuStLa84HuStLa84 Posts: 11
    Any news regarding these as I bought every pack except an Odin looking for a new r3 mutant champ????
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    still no news on when we can expect compensation? I bought all unit deals so I opened 21 crystals with the wrong champs. i obviously got some mutant characters in there but most were not
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Whats causing the delay?
  • LoadedghostLoadedghost Posts: 11

Whats causing the delay?

Probably the fact they have to look through who knows how many accounts. The time of purchase, due to at some point the crystals being corrected.
    That's damn sure not a job I'd want to be doing.
  • LoadedghostLoadedghost Posts: 11
    Only thing keeps me wondering is we have not heard anything for few days. So just have to trust what was stated and have eyes and ears open with some the YouTubers, content creators or whatever. Probably have better inside look more than 90% us anyway. Just like some here, I bought all of them too. I'm sure they are working on. Maybe reason for some of maintenance I don't know
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Whats causing the delay?

It's the weekend. This stuff doesn't get handled over weekends ever.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    As long as no one has got the correct crystals yet I don’t feel too bad.
    jondark86 said:

Same here, again pretty bad experience with Kabam.

not saying it is a bad experience but an update would be nice. normally these things are handled fairly quickly (based on the what if bundles anyways). it is possible this happened too late in the week
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    It's been almost a week and still no response or update on this. How much more do we have to wait?

@Kabam Miike
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Yeah, got 10 of them with the hopes of duping my 6* Domino….come on Kabam, how hard can it be to just send everyone the right crystals?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team is still working out compensation for this and should be able to distribute any valid compensation some time next week. Please note that the Crystal itself had been fixed shortly after the issue was discovered. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

A 2-3 week wait? That’s really weird
    Not weird, it is typical customer service. Tell customer something will take a long time. The business eliminates additional deliver stress. When business delivers early they are awesome. Deliver in stated time frame, still not a problem.

Next week?! That’s insane!
    Kabam has really been losing their touch.
    Parry/Dex issues, lag issues, game crashing and crystals with the wrong items (which recently has been fixed quickly until this).
    If there was another good Marvel game I would have moved on by now.
    Get it together Kabam. Your doing a good job of holding onto our money with a “promise” of “we’ll fix it next week”.
    How about fix it right and right now. It’s the 4th day since that deal not counting the weekend.

They fixed the issue the same day the issue occurred.

As for compensation next week at least we have a timeline and i would guess next week is worst case scenario. As someone else pointed out they would rather do better than to be late on a mentioned date.
    Starhawk said:

Next week?! That’s insane!
    Kabam has really been losing their touch.
    Parry/Dex issues, lag issues, game crashing and crystals with the wrong items (which recently has been fixed quickly until this).
    If there was another good Marvel game I would have moved on by now.
    Get it together Kabam. Your doing a good job of holding onto our money with a “promise” of “we’ll fix it next week”.
    How about fix it right and right now. It’s the 4th day since that deal not counting the weekend.

They fixed the issue the same day the issue occurred.

As for compensation next week at least we have a timeline and i would guess next week is worst case scenario. As someone else pointed out they would rather do better than to be late on a mentioned date.
    They fixed all crystal screw ups right away, but they didnt take a week to compensate.
    I'll give u an example and a very unfair one. The Legends crystal, DM crystal had the wrong drop rates... BUT EVERYONE got a fixed drop rate DM crystal...
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Hi Kabam - requesting you to commit a timeline pls