**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CMM worth the 6* Rank 3 if unawakened?

JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What's everyone's thoughts on if the Captain is worth rank 3'ing if unawakened?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I Rank 3’ed mine unawakened, and I don’t regret it. I use her all the time. The damage increase from R2 to R3 is pretty substantial
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Nah I think she is definitely still worth r3 unawakened. Her damage is still insane.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Her damage is going to be the same awakened or unawakened but don't rank her up If u don't have Nick or don't play with him because his synergy helps CMM a lot
  • Options
    JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    So seems about split. I am already thronebreaker, Domino is my only r3. I do have a Nick Fury that I use quite often. Maybe I will hold off and let it stew a bit. No rush for anything currently.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    JaggedSac said:

So seems about split. I am already thronebreaker, Domino is my only r3. I do have a Nick Fury that I use quite often. Maybe I will hold off and let it stew a bit. No rush for anything currently.

yeah sure, just use her in Cav Monthly quests, you'll find her suitable with yr style or not
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I don't use cmm often, but when I do I will use my 5/65 sig 200 over my unduped 6*, I will not consider taking her to r3 unduped tbh
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Not worth it considering t5cc rarity... As mentioned by someone else above there are much champs in cosmic class.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    What other cosmic option do you have?

If none, then yes
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    My roster has cosmic damage dealers covered, so I haven't even r2'd mine.

Definitely an r3 consideration if awakened, though I'd prefer her be at a little higher sig than 20.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    She’s definitely worth rank 3 unawakened. The awakening gives her more more utility but she’s still got all the damage and is still really good unawakened.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Definitely worth it! Mine’s R3 unawakened and gets used regularly with my four star Fury 😔
    Awakened is nice, but the damage during ignition is still there unawakened.