**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Kabam impress us with the Guillotine buff since it was voted by our Community of Players?

As you all know, Kabam submitted a poll where we, The Players, voted for which Champ we wanted buff. Guillotine won to the surprise of many. Due to some of the issues of late, I was curious to see how our community feels about the coming buff. Will it impress? Will she be 6R3 worthy? Will this be a Red Mags like buff or a bust?

Will Kabam impress us with the Guillotine buff since it was voted by our Community of Players? 58 votes

I’m impressed, she’s above God Tier
27%
SyndicatedHera1d_of_Ga1actusChriissRMCOCHazzaSolo99501ChikelXguard77HoitadoBlôdletterDraconic_12CmarogoingtobeuncollectedTheBussibaerMarvelFan352You_Know_MeRiptide368 16 votes
I’m satisfied. She’s God Tier
25%
TendersquadBioHaZarD007F4k3_GaM3rrockray2016CupidTexas_11Cap366HavanaknightYsFR1s02NuclearOrkLBreakerBuggyDClownSoumemiakas1926Captain_Montica 15 votes
I’m not impressed. She’s a little better
15%
jacksooNukeThefire13Dwhalen8554No_oneukMadEyeMoody_333The_Commish123Steam97NihalFayaz 9 votes
What a disappointment. Why even bother ask us Kabam?
31%
BigPoppaCBONEbecauseicantSpity68VceeYusrizalcausticTheHoodedDormammuNapaHeroMickmackSoulOfDarknessMaratoxrelentlessRenaxqqMasaraksh1Geralt_123FritoPlaySkiddy212Detective_Pikachu 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Do you know something we don't?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I don’t know , the last couple of gully champs have been okay. Purgatory and G99- both of them are very situational champs.

G99 is a great for AQ and that’s basically all I use her for. I would like at least one gully champ to just be an everyday quest champ and she has a lot of potential. Her damage mechanic is decent. I just hope that it doesn’t take 5 fights to ramp her up.

I’m hoping they put the following things in her kit :

-Consistent heal %

-Find a way to interact with buffs as a mystic champ non of that reduce armor potency, and fury ****.

- In fight ramp as opposed to long term ramp(think herc)

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Guillotine didn’t win the Poll We Voted On

Ant-Man Did

But Guillotine won from Arena.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I just hope it makes her feel more like... a Mystic.

As it is now, she feels more like a Skill champ with a Heal Reversal feature.

I’m curious, what are your thoughts on Dragon Man?
    I don't think I have ever used Dragon Man, actually.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I suspect it'll be quite juicy. Kabam tends to be good at creating their own champions. Considering that it was also the community vote winner, which I think adds extra pressure to get it right, I hope (and think) they'll nail it.

I wonder if they'll give her some kind of ramp-up mechanic since all other La Fleur du Mal-wielding champs in the game have something like that?

I also took her to fight ROL Winter Soldier a couple of times and was struck by how un-mystic she feels. I hope they keep that but add in some mystic functionality. Something like Tigra or Mojo - both deal with buffs, but in new and cool ways. I hope that Gully can deal with buffs as well but in a unique way that still allows her to feel like a brawler.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Isn;t this poll a bit early? Is the spotlight out yet?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

I'm waiting for @ChaosMax1012 comment on how Guilly buff will make her a unique n usable champion in the mystic class since everyone else can do everything better than she already does🥤

Looks like you’ve glossed over everything I’ve said but that’s fine. Ignorance is bliss. That was a while back too and i still stand by it but you should know people are entitled to their opinions.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I'm waiting for @ChaosMax1012 comment on how Guilly buff will make her a unique n usable champion in the mystic class since everyone else can do everything better than she already does🥤

Looks like you’ve glossed over everything I’ve said but that’s fine. Ignorance is bliss. That was a while back too and i still stand by it but you should know people are entitled to their opinions.
    Oh I remember them 😂 but that line was basically your anthem that month. Regardless, it's admirable you stuck to your candidate and hopefully it really pays of or else a lotta people will be pissed
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I’m not impressed. She’s a little better
    If I recall last time we had a poll it was for Hulkbuster which was... ugh. I know some people swear by him, but most stuff I saw on YouTube and from my own experience his kit wanted you to heavy and sp2 chain in the corner which... didn't work for much of the games champions, and then you get hit by a 5 combo and die. I've never managed to get to grips with the guy, hopefully Guillotine isn't the same case.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Oh I remember them 😂 but that line was basically your anthem that month. Regardless, it's admirable you stuck to your candidate and hopefully it really pays of or else a lotta people will be pissed
    If they get mad thats on them. They can stay mad. However I dont see your conflict with me. Everyone has a problem with everything so I don’t really care much but i replied since it seemed kinda petty the way you delivered that comment. Anyways just gotta wait and see how the buff turns out, and regardless ant man is the one getting the overhaul so this is a win for all.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Do hope she gets a nullify or fate seal.

Never been a fan of Mystic champions not having a way to deal with permanent buffs. Maybe if more in other classes did that (CGR, Venom, etc), but Mystics kinda have that job title.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Hercules won a fan vote and probably surpassed expectations. Hopefully Guilly will be the same
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Guillotine MUST be better than Guillotine 2099, but, we must only wait.