**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October buffs announced !!

124»

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

*sad iron fist noises*

The problem is he will need both the update and the overhaul.

Dr. Zola
    He has like 10 synergies
    How will kabam buff him...
    Mans got more synergies than abilities then
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

*sad iron fist noises*

Dr. Zola
    He has like 10 synergies
    They will buff his synergies and leave him
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    My 6* awakened guilly is hoping for a real good buff.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

*sad iron fist noises*

Dr. Zola
    He has like 10 synergies

The issue is five of them are block/armor buffs for Iron Fist whose armor rating is literally -0-

The man wears pajamas to a superhero fight. Even Magik’s bondage outfit offers more protection.

Dr. Zola
    Who needs armour when you have a lighty-up glow fist
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Does "buffed" mean either overhaul/ moderate/ value only? Not been following the updates since it was announced ages back but I have thor rags so am interested now.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Does "buffed" mean either overhaul/ moderate/ value only? Not been following the updates since it was announced ages back but I have thor rags so am interested now.

Thor Rags is a moderate buff. Kabam are doing one overhaul a month, and they alternate between a moderate buff and a value buff. Last month was a value buff in the form of Gamora, and that means this month is a moderate :)
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Yeesssss!!!! Finally Thor!!!!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

SandeepS said:

Thor Rags is a moderate buff. Kabam are doing one overhaul a month, and they alternate between a moderate buff and a value buff. Last month was a value buff in the form of Gamora, and that means this month is a moderate :)

Giggity
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I’d like to see Thor Rag with evade counter and about twice as much damage (he really needs more like 3x). Some debuff shrug-off would be great too. That’s probably expecting too much though.
  • Should I take Guilly up now? I'm honestly quite optimistic with her buff.

Wait till the buff is live, there’s no benefit to ranking her up now.

If you rank her and you like her buff, that is great, if you don’t like it then you’re disappointed and you wish you’d held off.

If you don’t rank her, then you can choose to rank her up if you like her, or hold off and save your materials.

Ranking her means there’s one good outcome and one bad outcome. Not ranking her means there’s two good outcomes.
    That's a fair point. It s 6* Guilly so it's a big investment. Might as well wait.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Should I take Guilly up now? I'm honestly quite optimistic with her buff.

Wait till the buff is live, there’s no benefit to ranking her up now.

If you rank her and you like her buff, that is great, if you don’t like it then you’re disappointed and you wish you’d held off.

If you don’t rank her, then you can choose to rank her up if you like her, or hold off and save your materials.

Ranking her means there’s one good outcome and one bad outcome. Not ranking her means there’s two good outcomes.
    That's a fair point. It s 6* Guilly so it's a big investment. Might as well wait.
    I remember people ranking up DDHK before buff and what happened after that is history..
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got Guillotine as a 6*, so I hope she doesn't require her sig like all the other champions. But I hope her current sig doesn't change at all. I just want to R2 her.
  • temiyatotemiyato Posts: 15
    When will DR STRANGE be buffed...he is the definition of a fallen god ...we need him back as good as he was