Options

Act 6.1.5 Help

I’ve been pushing for cav since I heard of it, and now I’m THIS close. Please give me your best advice with updated crossbones. My roster is above. It’s been a 2 year journey and I don’t want it to stop at crossbones.

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You will need a poison immune champ for cb.
  • Options

Is there anyone in my roster that’s poison immune that I should rank up?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I don't know man. Mephisto, red hulk and she hulk are poison immune. But I don’t know if they can outdamage the regen of cb. Maybe mephisto with his nullify can work.
  • Options

I don't know man. Mephisto, red hulk and she hulk are poison immune. But I don’t know if they can outdamage the regen of cb. Maybe mephisto with his nullify can work.
    Good to know. Maybe she-hulk would be able to out-damage his healing, but I’ll consider mephisto. Thank you.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    I had heard from the community that this fight was the toughest one in act 6.1. But I had omega which helped me doing this boss in just 1 team revive
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Hitmonkey can do it. You'll need to get his orange effect first (so mlm and then attack after) to clear poison but after that a ranked up HM should outdamage the healing he has

OH. MY. GOD. Thank you so much! I didn’t realize this. You have no idea how much this helps me. Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh….

• Options
    I JUST FINISHED IT WITH 4 REVIVES!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH WALKERRRRRRR!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS