**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Kitty Pryde the best mutant now?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
I just wanna know how you guys like Kitty? Is she the best mutant champ now? Keep in mind mutant is a really solid and stacked class. Can she be the No.1 champ in there?

Is Kitty Pryde the best mutant now? 61 votes

Yes she is the best mutant
4%
BuffBeastTrongNovIron_J3 3 votes
She is great but not the best
78%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaAlfa_PigeonBitterSteelVTA92SIlverProfessorSpeedbumpSungjMasterduxcausticAKTEKCassyAckbar67Colonaut123TedthebellhopColinwhitworth69abqberFuzzycatOGAvengerDeacon 48 votes
Absolutely, she is close to Ghost
1%
Helping 1 vote
Nah she is overhyped
14%
VceeKennadoThatGuyYouSaw235rockykostonChriissRMusikmenBuggyDClownDanish0528Scion_ville07 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I still would take Mags and AA over her.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    People need to realize she is broken good exclusively on true focus nodes and true focus nodes only. In any other situation she's still a top tier mutant but closer to the level of colossus if not lower than the broken new ghost people are making her out to be. The extent of her meta use will be 100% determined by how kabam choose to deal with true focus in the future
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Nah she is overhyped
    I'll give my opinion in couple of years when I get her , until then...
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Top-tier champ in most situations, and best champ in niche situations,

I'm also somebody who is unsure whether she'll stay as is. She kinda defeats the purpose of the whole TF movement. Have a problem, create a (bad) solution, sell a new problem.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
    Let’s get it rolling
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    True Focus was just meant to eliminate Quake and Ghost (wasn‘t that even officially said?), so it‘s all fine that Kitty can counter it.