Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• _Sxxzy__Sxxzy_ Posts: 0
    hello kabam and everyone reading this, thank you guys for giving your all to fix the parry and dexterity issues. the compensation has helped but could you guys at kabam please give more of normal questing compensation rather than alliance war and alliance quest rewards, because for players like me that don't do alliance war and alliance quest that often and when i do i do not do it very seriously. it would be much more helpful to have that compensation than the aw/aq comp as they are just mostly wasted recources for players like me. once again thank you guys for being so generous with the compensation in the first place i just beleive it would be more helpful than the main comp you guys are giving as of now
  • giangio63giangio63 Posts: 1
    C'è sempre il rischio di perdere la serie in arena con bug nella Parata
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 188 ★★

Really tired of the failed inputs. It’s constant and even when you think you have a good fight and can parry. After two. It’s fine and get hit in the face over and over. :(

Yeah this is really getting old and I mean like OLD! Even though you send out aq revives it just sucks getting dropped inputs and then getting pummeled. If it wasn't for the aq comp, I would've already quit by now. Haven't needed to drop maps or anything but it's really getting OLD.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 107
    Actually, when was the last time the MCOC moderator team reply to a thread regarding the unstable condition of the game?

Don't remember reading any update reply recently.
  • MongoPawnMongoPawn Posts: 34
    September 20th and the game only seems to be getting worse. And no response or answers from Kabam. But they are hyping up the new AW season, c’mon on now!!! How about fixing the game issues?
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 118
    Game is horrific today. Especially in AQ. It’s literally hit or miss.
  • Fryday said:

So saw @Kabam Porthos wrote and close 2 threads about bug issues, and asking players to reports these issues in the other threads (which is fine and understandable).

However, these reporting thread are gone to 50 pages and counting, with practically no response from the Kabam moderator team or improvement to the game.

Feel pretty much like talking to the wall then (maybe that is why people creating new threads in hoping they would be hear and get a response).

Hope someone from the forum moderator team would give us an update on what the developers team is doing.

I requested that Parry and Dexterity discussions be confined to this thread. If you are experiencing lag or other performance issues, we have dedicated threads for reporting those but we won't be responding to every individual report received there. Those threads are only for information gathering purposes.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 231 ★★
    What I've noticed across all content is, the more aggressive the AI, the more these issues occur. Probably others have seen/said this but thought I'd post anyway. :smile:
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 118
    Game is garbage today, trying to 100% act 7 and the amount of failed evades and parry is so costly.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Lol good that I didn’t Upgrade to iOS 15 yet, thanks for warning
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,765 ★★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Lately it’s playing worse than ever on my Apple devices.
    I keep joking about compensating us with a nexus, but in all seriousness, we need motivation besides some AQ/AW bits and bobs.
    Half this game is about developing our rosters and if you can’t quest, that aspect has hit a serious obstacle of progression.
    You say the game must go on, so then, keep the wheels greased and give us something substantial we can focus on besides how bad the game performance is.
    I hope you’re listening @Kabam Miike
    Thanks

Are you using iOS 15? Haven’t upgraded yet, but I’m concerned it exacerbates the issues.

Dr. Zola