**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Help / Suggestion Thread

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone! I've finally finished 6.2 (worst boss fight ever, almost cried, i hated it)

Now that im on to 6.3, I've heard its easier, but would like a bit of advice before going in as some fights are still a bit difficult for me at the moment and with my roster.

I'm currently on 6.3.1, so any easy paths or paths that could be good for my roster would be great, alongside any good medusa counters, alongside her nodes.
My roster is below; thank you!

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    How are you only on 6.3?

6.3 is fairly easy with only a few fights that are challenges. Mainly Boss Fights. Same with 6.4
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

How are you only on 6.3?

6.3 is fairly easy with only a few fights that are challenges. Mainly Boss Fights. Same with 6.4

Honestly? Low mastery setup im working on at the moment.

Oh, and I suck.

No, the main reason was that I took a large break from story content to develop my roster, and I smoked through pretty much every chapter until the Champion fight where I lost quite a few stored units. So, essentially, from when I started 6.2 to now, I basically didn't play at all because I couldn't before and wasn't bothered to keep trying. That, and again, I also suck, and the parry / dex issues, missed inputs, and frozen gameplay certainly havent helped.

Yeah Parry and Dex bug sucks a lot

Also Respect for the Rank 5 Dragon Man
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

When I was working my way through act 6, I would check out these infographics then test out teams on the first fight or two. Once I could get the first couple fights down without issue I’d complete the lane. As more advice on what to do, Since we only see 3 rows of champions I’d suggest making sure you have counters ranked up before continuing. At least setup some rank up goals.

6.3 also offers some extra boosts. Definitely take time to check them out. I’ve heard both sides of the coin. Some people found them helpful, others didn’t even use them. I personally tried to use a boost for every path if it was available or found one helpful.