**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Brand new mutant tier list (personal)

AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Yea another cliche thread, but I like making tier list. It’s fun even if it’s very controversial. And I’m ready for so many disagrees. Your logical and meaningful comments are so welcomed here.

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I feel like every mutant excels at different thing.

#Metal - magnetos (idk if Magento or Wags, as I don't have either of them)
    It can bleed+poison - AA
    It has shrugoff I need to bypass - Apoc
    Suicides - OR
    Thorns and similar - Stryfe
    I could go on. Point is, that mutants have these kind of "branches" of utility and each is a bit different and works for different things. I for ex don't run suicides, so OR is naturally lower on my list than on op's one.

Nah namor excels with thorns
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

People overrate Cable so much, his damage is insane yes, but compare his utility to other champions on that list and think about how outmatched he is

He's pretty great IMO, but there are a ton of great mutants, so I get it.

Personally, I think Apoc is still the top, because you can run him with or without attack masteries, and he can make other team members much better.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

People overrate Cable so much, his damage is insane yes, but compare his utility to other champions on that list and think about how outmatched he is

He's pretty great IMO, but there are a ton of great mutants, so I get it.

Personally, I think Apoc is still the top, because you can run him with or without attack masteries, and he can make other team members much better.
    Yeah I've got no issue with people saying he's great, but he is definitely overrated.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Yea another cliche thread, but I like making tier list. It’s fun even if it’s very controversial. And I’m ready for so many disagrees. Your logical and meaningful comments are so welcomed here.

Since you are ready for disagrees, I gave you one. No need to wait for more.

Horsemen should not be on list because of content like SOP. Same with suicides being a requirement for list, Kabam only needs to add heal-block. AA is kinda regular fighting a champ with an immunity.

Otherwise you have a good list.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    If people like Horseman Cable, why don't they like Horseman Storm? In terms of damage (and sinergies), she's better.

BtW, Stryfe and Sunspot really deserve some love in the OP list...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Can I play too?? These are my favorite mutants .. the ones who find themselves on my team more so than any other mutant.

Apoc
    Stryfe
    Archangel
    Old Man Logan
    White Mags
    Red Mags
    Bishop
    Domino
    Sunspot
    Iceman
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

I think it's a matter of carrying him around so much that you rank him, use him because you ranked him, and prefer him by relation.

Colossus is easily better than Cable, but I'm more likely to use synergized Cable because he's just... there.
  • I don't see why people aren't using namor as much as they used to do . They still didn't nerf the damage and oh man he is got some good damage and some different utility ehen awakened. In some months time , somebody will master the playstyle that Beroman taught us , and he will become the meta breaking champ he always deserved to be
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

In this day on age, Omega red has become a little overrated

Not if you run suicides 24/7. I can see this being the case if a person isn't running suicides more than 50% of the time though.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Others have said it but if you haven’t seen the amazing power of sig 200 Wolverine as a horseman. It’s a sight to see, especially in incursions
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★

Trust me omega is not overrated in the slightest if you run suicides and sig him 200. So much damage, utility as well as sustainability
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Domino tied with professor x....LOL

Both omega and domino are slept on. So many ppl sleep on them and hate them. They’re still awesome and can be top mutant for sure
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    @ragnarok_947 White Magneto.

As for my list, I can only make one out of the champs I have ranked up as either 5 or 6*s. That does not include a lot of great champs like Omega Red, Sunspot, Stryfe or Professor X.

In the order of how much I value these different champions in my roster:

1) Apocalypse
    2) Archangel
    3) White Mags
    4) Colossus
    5) Red Mags
    6) Havok
    7) Bishop
    8) Emma Frost

Old Man Logan gets an honorable mention. I really like him and he's really sustainable (which is a quality I tend to lack in my roster), but he's objectively not the best mutant champ out there.

I tend to bring Wags much more than Red Mags (and Colossus) simply because of his synergies and pre-fight. I love having him on my team. He boosts up so many champions, even passively, just by being alongside them.
    edited September 2021
    Addictor said:

Both omega and domino are slept on. So many ppl sleep on them and hate them. They’re still awesome and can be top mutant for sure
    I didnt argue about omega, i was talking about domino (yet i dont see omega at #1 spot/ top 5 maybe sure)...domino has 0 utility...you will almost never use her in endgame content...and no she isnt slept on...she was once good mutant who has fallen back behind meta
    Skiddy212 said:

*Personal should be in the title.

I don't get why you continue to make controversial threads. You even know it. Join a alliance and talk about it in a line chat or something please.

My thoughts exactly
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Trust me omega is not overrated in the slightest if you run suicides and sig him 200. So much damage, utility as well as sustainability
    You forgot to mention ST synergy as well. Without him, the spores fall off too quick. Most end gamers that still run omega will tell you they bring sabre
    Polygon said:

Addictor said:

You forgot to mention ST synergy as well. Without him, the spores fall off too quick. Most end gamers that still run omega will tell you they bring sabre
    Sure omega is my go to champ for war. And I bring saber every single time
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    1. Red Mags
    2. Archangel
    3. Stryfe
    4. Pr. X
    5. Sunspot
    6. Domino
    7. Apocalypse
    8. Omega Red
    9. Kitty Pryde
    10. Namor