**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dodging special attacks

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Okay this will be my last update for some time. Here the "final" design for the flashcards:

(Credits to Auntm.ai for the icons)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wonder why a mod decided to send a thread as golden as this to the dead zone of the strategy and tips section...
  • Options
    Couldn't let another thing slip by: in the top right corner the total time span between start of the special and last hit, in black colour.

• Options
    Been making the drafts/basic structures for every champion, it's taking long but creates more order.

Progress: 79 drafts/200 champs = 39.5% done

When it all gets done, I'll make sure everyone can make use of it.
  • Options
    AlaBillAlaBill Posts: 15
    I'm a Cavalier player and this is absolutely GREAT! I joined your discord channel and encourage all others to do so as well.
  • Options
    I'm very glad that the creator of the site auntm.ai also had the idea of somehow reporting champions' special attacks and heavy attacks into detailed and complete summaries for players to use.
    This will help a lot of the MCOC playerbase. Good job!

(I'll try to add some minor stuff but it takes ages and ages, RESPECT for real!!!)

• Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★
    RaviDavi said:

Thank you, glad it's coming in handy. I am hoping to find some time to add a bit more to that section, there's a lot of nuance to the range and timing, particularly of projectiles (Magneto's Sp1, as opposed to Domino's Medium).
  • Options

RaviDavi said:

Thank you, glad it's coming in handy. I am hoping to find some time to add a bit more to that section, there's a lot of nuance to the range and timing, particularly of projectiles (Magneto's Sp1, as opposed to Domino's Medium).
    True. it's hard to objectively rapport what range those attacks have (the contact ones), so recently I've used the least amount of swipes needed to 'perfectly' dodge them counted when it's activated while standing in front of the opponent. Certain attacks throw two or three projectiles together and those can be evaded by using dexterity once, another important matter important as a side note for players inexperienced with the specifics.

Timing is extremely delicate whenever you get down to 0.1s in order to analyze, at that point it's more an estimate though that's still fine.