**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Knull confirmed (Week 4 clue)

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Absolutely no doubts it is Knull, the spiral can't be anything else.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Next month will be absolute carnage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Perhaps. I'm cool with either as long as Anti-Venom is coming. Waited years for that bugger.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    All that's left is sword animations
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Would they really hype up another version of carnage this much? I love carnage, but cmon, your just looking for reasons to not think it’s knull. And Be ready he rides? Yeah definitely knull
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Y’all are clearly missing the big picture here. This is the true God of Symbiotes. My Little Symbioid is coming home.

I wish 🤞
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

why is everybody 10009% convinced its knull it could be it could be other things too

Because of the X-Men tie in with this month. This month and next are intrinsically linked in terms of story (at least that's how I read it in the announcement for this month). Carnage has no tie in to the X-men as far as I'm aware, however Knull does.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

why is everybody 10009% convinced its knull it could be it could be other things too

It *could have been* other things prior to this week. I was really torn between Knull and Nightmare as the most likely candidates. But the heavy featuring of the symbioid with the spiral face in this message clinches it. It’s absolutely Knull.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I WILL AVENGE YOU MY LIL SYMBIOID! :'(
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t mind absolute carnage, sounds cool. But we need the odin of the symbiotes.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

The swirl is all over Knull’s symbiotes if we want to play devil’s advocate to the Absolute Carnage theory.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Imagine being wolverine and kitty pride, having just defeated nimrod in a battle I assume was narratively difficult, and then having Knull pop up immediately after.

Narratively? Nah. They just kinda talked philosophically and then Nimrod was like “enough smack talk imma beat you and then clone you for my superior army” and Kitty was like “nah bro never gonna happen, summoner let’s kick some marshmallow fluff booty” and then there was a fight
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

They called that symboit familiar, the one that caught summoner as per story.

The only friendly symboit I know is summoner symboit.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I started playing only from mid 2020, and I noticed that there's a Symbiote warning the Summoner about "He Rides." Anyone know about any older Symbiotes that have teamed up with the Summoner in past storylines? Only Agent Venom comes to mind.

Summonor symboit
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I WILL AVENGE YOU MY LIL SYMBIOID! :'(

Did you sell him for gold and a title? You don't get to avenge him if you sold him.
  • HectorDabzHectorDabz Posts: 3
    It’s cool that Knull is coming to the game. I was wondering if Quicksilver is going to be added to the game, that would be interesting.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 686 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Bruh at this point it's 100% confirmed it's knull not just because the leaks but cause the 4th week objectives are literally to beat up #symbiotes
    And HE RIDES I dunno mate Knull riding dragons is the first thing ,related to symbiotes, that comes to mind
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Another version of carnage would be amazing. The one we have has no utility and doesn’t live up to the name.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105

Imagine being wolverine and kitty pride, having just defeated nimrod in a battle I assume was narratively difficult, and then having Knull pop up immediately after.

Narratively? Nah. They just kinda talked philosophically and then Nimrod was like “enough smack talk imma beat you and then clone you for my superior army” and Kitty was like “nah bro never gonna happen, summoner let’s kick some marshmallow fluff booty” and then there was a fight
    That's one (none-gameplay) thing I wish the game did better. The new plotline every month is one of my favorite things about this game, but sometimes the storylines cut off, leaving weird plot gaps that never get closed. Like I love having the "Fantastic 4 / Galactus", "X-Men vs Apocolypse", and other recurring storylines every couple months, but last month, the last bit of dialogue was literally Peni wondering "is that my dad in the spy/dr?" And we never find out. Just wish there was like one more node where they could wrap up the one-shot story for the month, or put in a really good cliffhanger for the next part of that storyline.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking that Our little Symbioid from long ago is coming back except this time he is Corrupted.

It’s cool that Knull is coming to the game. I was wondering if Quicksilver is going to be added to the game, that would be interesting.

AcTuaLly there was an interview of sorts in which they confirmed that sand man is almost completely done and they have some ideas on quick silver but quick silver isn't coming anytime soon cause they want to take their time and do his visuals justice

Hoitado said:

I’m thinking that Our little Symbioid from long ago is coming back except this time he is Corrupted.

Maybe he could be one of the bosses in next month's EQ
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    It’s a trick

We’re getting Howard the Knull