**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My friend got compensation where my?

Comments

• Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54
    I think this is not.
    TSR6225 said:

I'm a fan of that compensation package! Where my as well?

This is what I created this theme for
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I didn't get anything.
    naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

he was doing the opening of these crystals a moment ago
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Even if this was real, compensation like this without actualy revives and potions is kinda sucky. Don't get me wrong, I would love the shards and glory and t5cc and t5b part but the thing I need the most is revives and potions.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Jamnik78 said:

naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

So he held from previous comp and used the words from recent comp. I hoards stuff all the time.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    This doesn’t look right
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    naikavon said:

Jamnik78 said:

naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

So he held from previous comp and used the words from recent comp. I hoards stuff all the time.
    If was from a while back the date be different but it says todays date
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    This is totally fake
    Bendy said:

naikavon said:

Jamnik78 said:

naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

You know you can make changes, right?
    Jamnik78 said:

naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

If hes in ur ally u can see what they pull from the crystals but i have to go with what others are saying that its a photoshop since theres been no package of comp today there was the other day but was just aq and aw resources
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    It's most likely fake, notice the difference in spacing where the Glory is located.
    Another troller I see >:)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    10k glory 😂😂 not many would be able to claim that package just because of that.
    naikavon said:

Bendy said:

naikavon said:

Jamnik78 said:

naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

Yes but wouldnt that of expired by now its been 30 days no? Either way its defo most likely is edited to feel like it was a new one
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Opened image on my 4K monitor. Obvious shenanigan.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I wish
    Bendy said:

naikavon said:

Bendy said:

naikavon said:

Jamnik78 said:

naikavon said:

Totes photos shop.

Yes but wouldnt that of expired by now its been 30 days no? Either way its defo most likely is edited to feel like it was a new one
    Prolly as I've opened mine. But... the screen shot never expires.

Not that I'd ever do something like this but a screenshot of previous comp mixed with yesterdays aw/aq and topped with a date of something received today all put together is what this looks like to me.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    The ext speaks of AQ and AW. I don't see a reason why such a message would be associated with crystals. It is probably a well planned prank, gotta give your friend that.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    The fact of the matter is, if compensation was sent out and it was being slowly released based on progression level / character level / whatever possible metric, the forums would already have a lot of people talking about it, posting their pulls etc. This is the only guy that has come forward and shown their compensation? An hour after his and no forum user at all has had comp yet? It's 100% fake.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    So u pretty much wake up in the morning and think of ways to get attention and photoshop screenshots?.. man that gotta be the definition of sad
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I got a rock.
This discussion has been closed.