**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

My theory is they only sent out comp for crystals that resulted in a champ not in the intended list

None of the crystals had the correct pools originally
  • I bought 3 offers in the day the first two right when it dropped I should have gotten 13 wth man
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Fredy_4 said:

This is horrible maybe we should dispute the payment with our card companies.

U will end up with negative units
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

Rotelly said:

My theory is they only sent out comp for crystals that resulted in a champ not in the intended list

None of the crystals had the correct pools originally
    not pools but if the champion pulled was not included in the correct pool you got a new crystal, if the champion was in the correct pool you did not get a compensation crystal
  • kuledaniel2000kuledaniel2000 Posts: 19
    edited September 2021
    @Rotelly that’s false I didn’t pull any of the right champs in the first two offers of any star level so that doesn’t make sense
  • LoadedghostLoadedghost Posts: 11
    Rotelly said:

I don't see how so, but okay is your theory
    They talk about the BALANCE OF THE GAME all the time how is it balanced to have people with extra crystals for the same bundle?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Guys. To be fair to kabamm, they fixed the crystals pretty quick. Are you all sure you got the wrong. number back in comp?

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Guys. To be fair to kabamm, they fixed the crystals pretty quick. Are you all sure you got the wrong. number back in comp?

100%
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    edited September 2021
    I bought 3 and only got 1 back?!
    I believe I spent more than $5 Kabam.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124

I was grinding arena so was planning to get units for that and brought all deals in one go at the start as they were released and got 3 crystals as comp. can’t honestly remember what I pulled though.

Yeah im pretty sure everyone knows how many they have bought, what is the point of this comment at all?.. are u implying everyone in this thread might have been wrong on how many crystals they have bought?... Even better did u even buy 1 to be questioning the people?
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120

Kd101 said:

I bought 3 and only got 1 back?!
    I believe I spent more than $5 Kabam.

Same here
    Haven't got mine yet
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    i think it either came down to when you made the purchase or when you opened the crystals (or maybe both). I purchased all deals so 21 crystals and received 21 crystals as compensation. In my case I check the game right at 1:00pm EST every day in case there is a deal I want so i purchased the deal within a few minutes and opened the crystals right after I bought the deal.
  • @starhawk yeah man it wasn’t that I bought mine and opened right at 1pm

@starhawk yeah man it wasn’t that I bought mine and opened right at 1pm

then i would open a ticket if you haven't already. if you were using google you should have an email with a receipt which would contain a timestamp. if your using ios no idea but i'd imagine they send emails as well
  • 5RSLY5RSLY Posts: 36
    I was also one of the ones who received incorrect compensation. Purchased 21, received 9 today.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    The compensation is very confusing. I purchased all 21, with the first purchase having been odin's vault within 3 minutes of the release of the offer and I got only 1?! What are we compensated for?
  • ParatedParated Posts: 34
    Where is my compensation? I have bought all 21 and had the old droprates (all bundles) and didn’t receive ANY compensation. It’s been over a week now already
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is anyone from Kabam going to address why players are getting fewer compensation crystals than what they bought? Or are we just supposed to be distracted by you finally addressing the root of the parry/dex issue?
    We got scammed and there is nothing to do with it... Just remember this the next time a deal comes out, we gotta look at details with a magnifying glass and make sure they didn't screw up somewhere.
    There is a reason many people are quitting parry/dex issue, ge freeze and now cheating you out of money... Great job Kabam
  • kuledaniel2000kuledaniel2000 Posts: 19
    edited September 2021
    @parated the drop rates were right it was the champions in the crystal that were originally wrong.
    edited September 2021
    I think it would save everyone a lot of frustration if Kabam could tell us the exact time the issue got fixed. People who think they got the incorrect compensation could then verify against their purchase email confirmations. I don't think it would be fair if people who got the right crystals to get compensation for something that was correct.
  • @Starhawk yeah man I think a lot of people bought after the fix I bought 2 at 1pm and bought a 3rd maybe a hour later and they were fixed. I think a lot of people were looking to make out with extra crystals after people were complaining. That being said I had to put a ticket in because I got screwed on my first 2 offers that I bought