One of the new champions are gonna be either Knull or... another carnage?

GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 62
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Sure, it might either be Knull or a newer version of the symbioid. But it could also be a different version of Carnage.

Same Spiral face.
«1

Comments

  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Grinchhh said:

    Sure, it might either be Knull or a newer version of the symbioid. But it could also be a different version of Carnage.

    Same Spiral face.


    Isn’t that Venom? Carnage is Red
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 62
    is it?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Grinchhh said:

    is it?


    Yeah it is lol

    Carnage looks a tad different
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 62
    ok i watched some parts of a video where Comicstorian reads "Absolute Carnage" and it IS in fact Carnage
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    @Grinchhh

    Look at the two pictures you posted.

    One of them is Black with a Red Swirl and the other is Red with a White Swirl
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,124 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    It could look like the Carnage from "Absolute Carnage" arc (highly recommend btw), but I don't see a reason for the nightmare texts. They clearly speak of sth that awakens. And that sth in Knull, not Carnage imho

    EDIT: Also the spiral is a sign of Knull. His mark. It indicates that the symbiote is under his mind control.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

    It could look like the Carnage from "Absolute Carnage" arc (highly recommend btw), but I don't see a reason for the nightmare texts. They clearly speak of sth that awakens. And that sth in Knull, not Carnage imho

    EDIT: Also the spiral is a sign of Knull. His mark. It indicates that the symbiote is under his mind control.


    But it doesn’t have the Same Color Scheme. It has the same color scheme as Corrupted Venom.

    I think the Symbioid they will give (if they do) will be a Corrupted Symbioid and not Corrupted Venom
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 62
    edited September 2021
    Hoitado said:

    @Grinchhh

    Look at the two pictures you posted.

    One of them is Black with a Red Swirl and the other is Red with a White Swirl

    its not an image, its a video imo, just watch it, the one i am talking about starts at 6:00
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If it’s corrupted Venom, another version of a character we already have or something underwhelmingly unexpected, the community is going to have a conniption.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 772 ★★★

    It's already been datamined. It's Knull

    Don't be set on that chief. Remember when some data miners said that Dormammu and Winter Soldier were said to get a buff? How'd that go?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★
    I don't think it will be a carnage. I can't see how it would be much different then the carnage we already have.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,124 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

    Kerneas said:

    It could look like the Carnage from "Absolute Carnage" arc (highly recommend btw), but I don't see a reason for the nightmare texts. They clearly speak of sth that awakens. And that sth in Knull, not Carnage imho

    EDIT: Also the spiral is a sign of Knull. His mark. It indicates that the symbiote is under his mind control.


    But it doesn’t have the Same Color Scheme. It has the same color scheme as Corrupted Venom.

    I think the Symbioid they will give (if they do) will be a Corrupted Symbioid and not Corrupted Venom
    I agree, so lemme sum this up:
    Next champ is definitely Knull, because of the nightmare teasers, confirmed by the spiral
    The last message mentions a "familiar symbioid with a spiral", so they might give us the symbioid again, but corrupted
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 62
    tbh, a new corrupted symbioid to play with would be hella fun, i haven't played the original before but i heard that it was really good.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 254 ★★★
    Never mind the color scheme - Carnage's form changed quite a lot as he harvested symbiote codices
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Cletus_Kasady_(Earth-616)#Prophet_of_the_Void

  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 19,875 ★★★★★
    Why do people want another carnage?
    Why would Kabam do all this to hype up another carnage?

    It’s Knull
  • o_oo_o Posts: 254 ★★★

    Why do people want another carnage?
    Why would Kabam do all this to hype up another carnage?

    It’s Knull

    100%
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,042 ★★★★

    Why do people want another carnage?
    Why would Kabam do all this to hype up another carnage?

    It’s Knull

    Because they add more like cap and ironman so why not carnage since hes had other designs so why not a new carnage like from absolute carnage
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,474 ★★★★★
    Here's the thing, no matter who they do add, some will be thrilled and happy, others will be disappointed its not someone else.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,661 ★★★★★
    Whatever it is idc. New symbiotes are always awesome!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,570 ★★★★★

    Why do people want another carnage?
    Why would Kabam do all this to hype up another carnage?

    It’s Knull

    Ngl I’m seriously hoping they still plan to release an Absolute Carnage eventually, carnage is by far my favorite comic character
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

    Why do people want another carnage?
    Why would Kabam do all this to hype up another carnage?

    It’s Knull

    Ngl I’m seriously hoping they still plan to release an Absolute Carnage eventually, carnage is by far my favorite comic character

    I think you’re the first person I’ve heard say Carnage is their favorite.

    Interesting
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 58
    Since it’s a red swirl in one of the clues it’s probably Knull or corrupted venom
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    Grinchhh said:

    Hoitado said:

    @Grinchhh

    Look at the two pictures you posted.

    One of them is Black with a Red Swirl and the other is Red with a White Swirl

    its not an image, its a video imo, just watch it, the one i am talking about starts at 6:00

    The Symbiote turns Red shortly after which is why in the Funko Pop and The Comic Cover Art he is red
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt they would add the Version of Absolute Carnage that was only like that for a couple of minute

    I’m telling you I’m pretty sure the little Symbioid is coming back next month but as a Corrupted Symbiote



    See the Symbiote Heads? Same design
  • Any chance it's riot ?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 19,875 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

    Any chance it's riot ?

    Nope. Hopefully the rest of the Symbiotes trickle in later
Sign In or Register to comment.