**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

iphone 13 pro

Hey!
I did get iphone 13 pro and was excited to play a great game in Mcoc, but wait. Its little lagged than my old iphone 11 pro hmm?

Comments

• Options
    bxdbxd Posts: 25
    I have the same issue. Game is lagging and sometimes inputs are not recognized…

iPhone 13pro iOS 15
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    Are there any plans from the kabam side to adapt the game to the present flagship of apple? This functionality will prevail in the next coming flagships from apple as well.

Do I really need to deactivate the adaptive hz rate just because the game is otherwise not playable? Kabam please sort this out
  • Options
    AsimDXBAsimDXB Posts: 32
    As technology evolves, the game engine & codes need to catch up as well, in order to be compatible.
  • Options
    By the way, I posted a “warning” post in the middle of September but nobody from kabam were interested:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/280774/iphone-13-iphone-13-pro-adaptable-hz-screen
  • Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114

bxd said:

I have the same issue. Game is lagging and sometimes inputs are not recognized…

iPhone 13pro iOS 15

You have to go into settings, accessibility, Motion, and then click on 60hz.
    because mcoc run only on 60hz. not 120 hz like iphone 13 pro
    I did this and it helped a little…..maybe. The game inputs are still freezing completely. It’s so much worse on this phone than on the iPhone 11.
  • Options
    Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    Well that sucks. I’m getting my iPhone 13 pro max home next week and I was so excited to play mcoc on it.
  • Options
    Kacar99 said:

Well that sucks. I’m getting my iPhone 13 pro max home next week and I was so excited to play mcoc on it.

Same bro
  • Options
    Not letting this die
  • Options
    Kabam, please acknowledge this issue
  • Options
    Kabam we need some focus here
  • Options
    Any news about it?
  • Options
    Surprisingly I got my iPhone 13 pro max home today, earlier then expected. I’ve been testing the phone in AQ and arenas for hours and I can Unfortunately confirm the game is very very laggy and unplayable compared to my old phone which was iPhone 11.
    It’s so sad as I was so excited to play mcoc on it.

I hope kabam have a solution for this issue?
  • Options
    Kacar99 said:

Surprisingly I got my iPhone 13 pro max home today, earlier then expected. I’ve been testing the phone in AQ and arenas for hours and I can Unfortunately confirm the game is very very laggy and unplayable compared to my old phone which was iPhone 11.
    It’s so sad as I was so excited to play mcoc on it.

I hope kabam have a solution for this issue?

Did you test both ways? How is the game performing with the 60 hz lock?
  • Options
    Yes I did test 60hz and the game is still awful.
    The game is not playable atm. Many people will upgrade the phone in the near future, what will Kabam do about it?

This is not good, when we already dealing with so many issues and bugs, this is not fun at all!!
  • Options
    Still asking for Kabam to acknowledge this issue……
  • Options
    Kabam, please look into this
  • Options
    I don’t enjoy playing the game on a iPhone 13 pro max.
    So laggy, parry and dex is worse and much more drop inputs. Feels so awful
  • Options
    Just checking in……. Still nothing from Kabam.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,332 ★★★★

By the way, I posted a “warning” post in the middle of September but nobody from kabam were interested:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/280774/iphone-13-iphone-13-pro-adaptable-hz-screen

Yeah, and I warned you there that it will have problems as every year … until Kabam might fix it months later.
  • Options
    bxdbxd Posts: 25
    After the new Update it‘s still lagging… @Kabam Miike can you tell us something about this? Thx
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Oh please, I hope this is fix soon. My iPhone 13 Pro Max is coming soon.
  • Options

Hey so I was talking with our systems engineers and they don't see anything crazy in the backend metrics so far relating to this issue so it's hard to diagnose on our end. Are there any videos showing what you're experiencing? If so I can forward them to him so he can get a better idea of what is going on.

I’m not sure how we capture a video of dropped inputs. I mean half the time the last of your combo just doesn’t register. You go to click on a section of the game and nothing happens. But she wouldn’t be able to tell that in a video