**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My next R3 is a Mystic-- help me pick which one!

thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This morning, I finally got enough rank-up materials to take another 6-Star Mystic champ to R3, and I'm having trouble deciding! So I figured, why not put it to a vote? I'm currently torn between Diablo and Sorcerer Supreme. My Doom is my only R3 Mystic at the moment. I do have a 5/65 5-star BWCV already, which is why my 6 Star Claire is still at R1.

These are the current R2 champs I can choose from. Currently, I don't run "suicides" but I do have them unlocked and might switch back to them at some point. Here's a screenshot of my current top champions as well as my 6-star mystic roster.

My next R3 is a Mystic-- help me pick which one! 99 votes

Diablo
46%
DrZolaSpity68abn86Captain_007_JadedSpeedbumpcausticWarlord5386LibertyPrimeV1Moosetiptronic10or_StrongCap366JuggerNotColinwhitworth69WordunkenSbkruebEtjamaMiStaLovaKRANꓘFara_ 46 votes
Symbiote Supreme
4%
PiviotUnsilentXAgneloXPoseidon1000 4 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
21%
TheManMythLegendallinashesthanks4playingKamikaze_TurtlearsjumTheHeroDeservedTitan41Deaconmgj0630te_dua_shumSarvanga1_Ridikulus47o_oCarracho01Rax38Rohit_316RiptideBuggyDClownwillrun4adonutGrassKnuckles 21 votes
Longshot
1%
Doctor_Strange19 1 vote
Take BWCV up to R2 and save the T5 Mystic CC for her
24%
DeathlySHIELDDarkrider05BrokenpseudosaneAdvLogan00CanuckDownUnderRookiieEwell65SSS69BerjibsTSR6225RenaxqqBeastDadLpooScrubhanUnitmanWolviman1OrthoCresolPs_cr7NihalFayaz 24 votes
Other (please suggest in a comment!)
3%
Eb0ny-O-M4wXguard77untitled1117 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    The votes are what I expected....an even split between Diablo and Sorcerer Supreme.

I voted her, cause as @Rohit_316 pointed out, you're not running suicides right now.

If you turn them back on, I'd definitely say Diablo, cause he obviously benefits from it, and SS suffers quite a bit, cause you want to throw lots of specials with her.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Rohit_316 said:

Seems like you don't run suicides . Since you don't , Sorcerer is the best option out there . Diablo kinda needs the suicides masteries for full potential . The healing is crazy once suicides are on with Diablo.

That's true that I don't run them now. But currently 3 out of my top 5 champs are good with suicide masteries, so I'm considering using them again.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Just do it
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme

Ebony Maw

Don't worry. I will gift you one soon
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    Between tigra and diablo imo. Both are great and fun to play. Would lean toward diablo personally.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,017 ★★★★★
    If you don’t want to turn suicides on, Sorcerer Supreme is a utility monster. One of my favorite champs, I find uses for her everywhere.

If you do want to turn them back on, then I’d recommend Diablo. While Claire is also a strong option, you do already have her at r5. Diablo would be a wholly new tool for you, and so he gets my vote over Claire.

Between tigra and diablo imo. Both are great and fun to play. Would lean toward diablo personally.

I think Tigra is a great champ, but personally I don't like using her, mainly because of the high spacing-skill requirement she has to be a top-tier champ.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Other (please suggest in a comment!)
    You already have an r3 Doom, so I would personally go with that Dragon Man. He's such a fun champ to play, and a great defender (if you do AW)

Diablo - you have iBomb, so poison is covered well

Longshot / SymSupreme - great niche champs, but if it's a buff heavy fight you need one of them for they will have no issue at r2

SorcSupreme - I took her to r3, and, meh. If it's anything serious I'm bringing Doom. I really want to love her, but she's a little bit like a Mystic IMIW, does a lot good, but nothing great. On my mature roster she quickly faded to the background.

I forgot to mention previously that I'm in an alliance that's just myself, and only run Map 1 in AQ since it's just me. Which means I don't get rank up materials nearly as easily/quickly as folks in normal alliances. Right now, I've got *just* enough t4cc and 1 t5cc to take one of my existing R2's to R3. If I were to pick Claire or Dragon Man, for example, it will probably take me a long time to get enough T4CC and T5B to take either of them to R3.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Diablo
    @thewass1980 think about joining a retired map 3 or 4 alliance, you're effectively play solo but get decent glory....

But with your roster, you could possibly solo map 3 bosses, definitely map 2, so give that a go for some extra glory.

Went for Diablo because his sustainability and utility is epic and as you run MD (I would assume?!) He actually benefits from that more than suicides.

Suicides just let him auto fight most of ROL and heal more chip damage
  • Other (please suggest in a comment!)
    IMHO america chavez or tigra

I finally decided to take Diab-lord up to R3. And b/c he's got a high sig level, my prestige shot up by over 300 points!
    Thanks to everyone for participating, you rock.