Options

Who's the better Mystic?

Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to decide between Tigra, Longshot, and sasquatch. I know Tigra takes a little bit of learning (haven't played too much but seems easy enough), and Longshot I know can hit some big sp2 (not sure what else), Sasquatch seems good for D but not sure what else? Any insight would be appreciated!

Who's the better Mystic? 51 votes

Tigra
50%
BitterSteelSaiyanDrenlinF4k3_GaM3rthanks4playingSungjCropDusterThefire13zeezee57Denzel116RookiieRockypantherxDylanphileEtjamaFenicoTimeGenesisMauledThoye3TSR6225SwarmOfRavens 26 votes
Longshot
35%
heruheru511Kojak7421Aaronk90ChampioncriticDeaconMaratoxN0_UrenatosouzaDoctor_Strange19BeastDadHifgaJCC5280Nikunj_95Ace2319Draconic_12Blizzard25KNULLSKELETORisotired 18 votes
Sasquatch (with max Guardian)
13%
rockykostonMathking13TRONG94HoitadoCLUEMANATTINihalFayazuntitled1117 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Tigra
    Tigra by a longshot ;)
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I don't know why sasquatch gets overlooked so much, he's really amazing and sustainable champ with great damage capability and utility.
  • Options
    Sasquatch has been my favorite and most used 6 * .sp2 when berzerk mode and ruptures on of atleast 3 to 5 gives some great numbers like 30k+. plus his cold snap immune.
  • Options
    Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    Saiyan said:

To be fair they are different in nature.

Buffs: Sasquatch and Longshot actually can get rid of buffs while Tigra only prevents them. Tigra also can fail to prevent buffs in some fights due to the wording of her ability "Opponents have -100% Buff Ability Acc while neutralized", I've seen some nodes or abilities bypass this but it's VERY rare. She of the 3 is the weakest to deal with buffs. Sasquatch has the easiest with his heavy placing a stagger but at times when there's ALOT of buffs he can't always keep up and in matches where you can't land heavies reliably then he's much worse. Longshot is the easiest of the 3 with just a SP2 needed.

Damage: All 3 have monster damage when played right. Tigra and Sasquatch don't require the enemy to have any buffs but it's better if they do with Longshot. Sasquatch has the highest damage of the 3 (probably) but requires the longest buildup. Tigra I would say of the 3 has the most consistent damage fight to fight as it's more or less the same in most matches and the DPS is very high. Longshot's SP2 sill deal alot of damage even if they have no buffs but better if they do.

Skill: Tigra BY FAR is the hardest to learn and master of the 3 but makes more content easier when mastered compared to the other two. Her miss really is a godsend for so many annoying stuff. Sassy and Longshot you just need to understand them and alittle time spent playing them, they are much easier to master than Tigra.

Survivability: Obviously Sassy with the highest health pool in game wins and more so awakened. His charges each give him 5% damage reduction from ANY source which is nice to have. However, it can be argued that Tigra can win this category when mastered as you won't be taking much of any damage when you play her fight on many fights where she shines. I'd still give the win to Sas tho, that health pool is no joke. Longshot isn't anything special here.

Synergies: All 3 has many great synergy partners so you can't ever go wrong. I'm using Sasquatch right now in my AQ team along with King Groot and Ibom cus those three synergies very well. Tigra I bring along with War Machine and Falcon, another 3 great set to have in so many quests. Longshot's synergy with Rogue is underrated if you ask me. The extra 200 crit chance and 12% AA is very useful for some champs in game.

Very good info. Thanks!
  • Options
    I still believe that ss is the best mystic champ imo . Mainly because he does what a mystic has to do perfectly
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Even Without Guardian I personally like him better than any other option

He is my favorite champion so I’m a little bias but he has his uses