**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The worst year by far for Mystic Class.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

1) I thought it was established that Kabam Broccoli didn’t design a champ for this month, but that he has one of November’s champs?

2) Even if he did design Anti-Venom, his work ranges from Doom to Maw. He’s done phenomenal work, but he’s just a person and there’s no justifiable reason to assume whatever he makes will be a game-changer.

3) Literally everybody here is being exceedingly polite except for you. Your original post, on a forum for a comic book based fighting game that you are choosing to post on, immediately starts by calling people nerds. Besides being hilariously hypocritical, it is also pretty toxic behavior in its own right.

4) Your post is… very difficult to understand. Your reasoning for Knull being Mystic is because the game doesn’t go by the comics? Neat? Make Knull a tech champion then, they could use the help.

Regarding the 2nd point, evidently you didn't hear that his original versions of Maw and Mangog were deemed too OP and had to be nerfed to the ground pre-release otherwise they'd overtake Quake and Ghost as the most broken..
    But… but that’s also not good! Ghost and Quake are already bad for the game (as evidenced by the whole True Focus debacle), so a design that surpasses them would also be a mistake. My point is that nobody is flawless and that this is a bad assumption. I stand by that point.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

No need making knull mystic. #Flex

Not rank 3, not duped, and iceman and spider gwen are two of your top champs as a cav...?

Not a flex post. Nice try
    Seems pretty good for level 53!
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Also "Worst Year for Mystics"? Have you forgotten Diablo, he went from Useless to Rivaling BWCV...

If anything it was the absolute best year ever for science because Mr Negative was added and we all know he’s the best champion in the game
    Tbf cosmic got hercules, tech got peni and nimrod, skill got shang, mutant got,, matter a fact we don’t even need to talk about mutant. If anything it was a pretty bad year for science unless ibom got added this year.
    I retract this statement as anti venom is science.
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Just hoping Anti-Venom turns out better that Spider-Man 2099!
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Ooh all the disagrees on the world lol

Still has some way to go
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/274702/i-hate-to-say-this-but-sop-s-rewards-to-difficulty-ratio-is-way-too-high/p1
    There might be something even more than this
    You are the famous crystal pull predictor , aren't you ? Can you predict my next six star ?
    Um, yes
    Guillotine, Morningstar or Elsa Bloodstone is your prediction Nexus
    You are one Good predictor, got guilly from a nexus
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Krakoa
    We need more Mutants.