**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glaive

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, guys I just pulled a 6 star corvus glaive, so is he good? he's considered to be beyond god, has immunity, armor break lots of stuffs, but his damage is caped in 20 charges and has long time to regain those charges so I think he's not useful for longer fights (maybe I am wrong because I've never used him) I upgrade my 5 star CGR and CMM over 5 star Corvus glaive, but now I have him as a six star too, so is he worth upgrade??
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    You have suicides?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Yes he is still worth upgrading
    I Use him a lot in AQ
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★

You have suicides?

I don't have suicides
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Where are you in story content? What’s your roster look like?
    edited September 2021
    Riptide said:

I am cavalier, completed Act 6.1 my champs are 5 star R5 Doom, fury, CGR, Archangel, Magneto, Sorcerer supreme, Symbiot supreme, Hulkbuster, IMIW, Korg, sentinal, Omega red, Elsa, And lots of R4's
    For Six stars I have R2 Elsa, Colossus, She hulk, That's all, and i have other meh 6 stars too...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I took mine to rank 3 and still unawakened. Great.
  • Riptide said:

I am cavalier, completed Act 6.1 my champs are 5 star R5 Doom, fury, CGR, Archangel, Magneto, Sorcerer supreme, Symbiot supreme, Hulkbuster, IMIW, Korg, sentinal, Omega red, Elsa, And lots of R4's
    For Six stars I have R2 Elsa, Colossus, She hulk, That's all, and i have other meh 6 stars too...
    I have a rank 2 as well , similar progression level as well , and he gets used alot even though I don't run suicides (forget suicides, I don't even have a good mastery setup)

Riptide said:

I have a rank 2 as well , similar progression level as well , and he gets used alot even though I don't run suicides (forget suicides, I don't even have a good mastery setup)
    Is there any play style for him... I mean after that 20 charges he's meh, some people said to hit on block, is that how we have to play him??
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I use him in AQ often, and his Immortality comes in handy against the occasional BS node or ability.

That said, I'd use my duped 5r5 over an unduped 6r3, and not running suicides+wp hurts his potency by a lot.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I dont like Corvus too much, not sure why the community likes him a lot.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2021

Is there any play style for him... I mean after that 20 charges he's meh, some people said to hit on block, is that how we have to play him??

Very easy to play with
    MLM then sp2 for long fights
    MLLLM SP2 for short fights
    When you're out of charges use sp3.

Get your charges as soon as you can from
    Mutant, Avenger, Tech, Auto-Evade/Block
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73

Just Medium and light combo. Go for sp 2 (If you have persistent charges) otherwise go for sp3. After 20 charges either wait or just keep hitting, gain power, go for specials and he is insane.
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73

I dont like Corvus too much, not sure why the community likes him a lot.

Why so???
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Riptide said:

It's actually hard only till you get the 1st charge. After you get that, you won't even need the 20 charges completely, for regular questing at least. I prefer ML combo's, coz it saves up for 2 SP2's...

Once you gain the cruelties, trust us, he's monstrous. And a 6 star? Hell yeah!
  • CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    Used my r3 awakened to get shang chi close quarters 100% , Used on gwenmaster ,great for aq and war ...yes he's good ...