**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Tier 5 Basic

2»

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    @BitterSteel can u plz sweet talk kabam. Just use your MCOC encyclopedia and you can persuade them. o:)
    Much Thanks :)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    the struggle is real. when i was still doing variants i had an abundance but now i have like 5
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    There's always gonna be a bottleneck somewhere; give more t5b and there will just be another perceived shortage.

Trust me, I hate saying that; it's just the truth. The real number we should be discussing is how many rank-ups we consider acceptable per period of time.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    @hungryhungrybbq I talked about the same issue a month or so back..

I’m sat on like 50 t2a, 9 full t5cc and just cannot get any t5b… and let’s not start about how many t1a I have to sell on daily basis.

The balance currently is so out.

A new t5b arena is long over due, and definitely increasing the amount glory buys you.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

There's always gonna be a bottleneck somewhere; give more t5b and there will just be another perceived shortage.

Trust me, I hate saying that; it's just the truth. The real number we should be discussing is how many rank-ups we consider acceptable per period of time.

I mean honestly, if they want to keep a bottleneck, so be it. Then let us not have to spend it on random useless rankups. Remove the Cap. Let us save the resources.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Don't disagree with most of what you said. Just saying that t5b values are severely outdated for endgame players. And yes, we remember the recent t2a shortage (which was just as ridiculous). We understand there's always going to be something to search for.. obviously, that's what makes the game go on. We just don't want it to be a resource that introduced into the game in act 5.

I believe what we're trying to say is this: We have zero issue going through the struggle (for a particular resource) once during our progression, naturally. But we don't like it when the struggle gets recycled or rehashed 2-3 times during our progression. We should struggle to aquire it when we hit that point in our progression...and then move on. To struggle for the next "rare" items.

I agree to both you and what qwerty said previously, but Kabam have always been late on upping up some resources.

Now the headscratcher is how would they do this evenly with progression? There is a huge gap at the moment for all TBs. Amongst those are new ones, 100% story content with just the optional quests done, people who have 100% everything, and everything in between.

Is it good for the game economy to keep getting the gap bigger? How would they keep the 100% clearers invested in d game (not just through $)

I personally would prefer it, if they up some resources.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Don't disagree with most of what you said. Just saying that t5b values are severely outdated for endgame players. And yes, we remember the recent t2a shortage (which was just as ridiculous). We understand there's always going to be something to search for.. obviously, that's what makes the game go on. We just don't want it to be a resource that introduced into the game in act 5.

I believe what we're trying to say is this: We have zero issue going through the struggle (for a particular resource) once during our progression, naturally. But we don't like it when the struggle gets recycled or rehashed 2-3 times during our progression. We should struggle to aquire it when we hit that point in our progression...and then move on. To struggle for the next "rare" items.

I agree to both you and what qwerty said previously, but Kabam have always been late on upping up some resources.

Now the headscratcher is how would they do this evenly with progression? There is a huge gap at the moment for all TBs. Amongst those are new ones, 100% story content with just the optional quests done, people who have 100% everything, and everything in between.

Is it good for the game economy to keep getting the gap bigger? How would they keep the 100% clearers invested in d game (not just through $)

I personally would prefer it, if they up some resources.
    I think the answer is a new progression title probably. If there's a higher official progression level. It's no longer a gap. But just a new level.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Monk1 said:

@hungryhungrybbq I talked about the same issue a month or so back..

I’m sat on like 50 t2a, 9 full t5cc and just cannot get any t5b… and let’s not start about how many t1a I have to sell on daily basis.

The balance currently is so out.

A new t5b arena is long over due, and definitely increasing the amount glory buys you.

Yeah, I've seen this taking shape for a while now.. but having to burn like 20 t2a on 5 stars was enough to bring me on here to try to bring this issue up again. I know AQ is getting an update, but.. that alone doesn't seem like enough to fix it. The biggest problem with the t5b shortage is it removes the desire to aquire t5c... which was supposed to replace t5b as a sought after resource. Makes no sense.Who cares about grinding for t5c if we can't use it?