New Objectives

Comments

• De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    Where do I find this, I’m throne breaker but haven’t seen this yet?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,458 ★★★★★
    I still would like an update on this.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    I never even saw these objectives and then all of a sudden I got 1 of them but they were the conqueror version not the cavalier and I'm cavalier so they need to fix this for sure.
  • Froggobonano_1Froggobonano_1 Member Posts: 66
    I just max leveled 3 6 stars. Now, these come out. What am I supposed to do now???? without warning no one knew to save level-up materials or six star crystals.

- A frustrated Rhino advocate
    It’s been two days. Any update on recompense for this?
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Any word on this?... New level up solo event and because of this bug i have 0 catalyst to actually lvl up anything
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Member Posts: 233 ★★
    I used t2alpha and t5basics during that time... I hope they can send rank down tickets.
  • VedisukeVedisuke Member Posts: 166 ★★

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    I don’t think they are gonna do something about this. They know they did wrong and didn’t think it beforehand. Surely they are gonna do something about it, but most likely to be an simple apologize compensation.
    I hope this doesn’t get swept under the rug as if nothing ever happened. That would be tragic.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

I hope this doesn’t get swept under the rug as if nothing ever happened. That would be tragic.

Agreed, that topic was already on the second page. Commenting to bump it up it a little
    Received a mail from support.. saying the decision will be made this week according to the fairness of the community...
    .... Makes it sound the fix will not make q bunch of people happy
  • Doctor_MDoctor_M Member Posts: 54
    I don't have much confidence that they will make the right compensation to each of us who have used so much rank up materials. Hopefully they can prove me wrong.
  • RichiestylzRichiestylz Member Posts: 53
    Even now that they changed it. Wont let me hit 10/10 bought 4 crystals at 6/10 took me upto 8/10 bought 3 more only got me to 9/10
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Member Posts: 233 ★★

Even now that they changed it. Wont let me hit 10/10 bought 4 crystals at 6/10 took me upto 8/10 bought 3 more only got me to 9/10

What are these numbers all about?

@Richiestylz What are these numbers?

U dont have to buy any crystals....
    Coppin said:

Received a mail from support.. saying the decision will be made this week according to the fairness of the community...
    .... Makes it sound the fix will not make q bunch of people happy

I wonder why support shared that information with you and not the mods here
  • _oMERCENARYo__oMERCENARYo_ Member Posts: 59
    This thread is getting buried making me wonder maybe people got compensated or helped already. Did any of you guys get your resources back?
  • VedisukeVedisuke Member Posts: 166 ★★

This thread is getting buried making me wonder maybe people got compensated or helped already. Did any of you guys get your resources back?

No

Neither did I and it’s been almost a week. Anybody care to comment?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,929 ★★★★★
    Kohlin said:

DrZola said:

Don’t worry. It’s coming just as soon as all the login CGR crystals go out.

Dr. Zola

Since its posted by you i am inclined to believe
    Actually received my 4* CGR tonight. So it must be on the way! ;)

Dr. Zola
    Old_DW said:

The banner at the top of this page assures us they are collecting data to see which summoners were effected and if more needs to be done. Until that banner is gone I’m holding out hope that Kabam will find a way to make it right by those who invested resources in the event when they were not needed.

Prove me right kabam.
    The banner is officially gone.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    In all honesty, this topic should be pinned by mods, just like the official Kabam's communications.
    what's worse is that there is absolutely 0 message from Kabam saying "we will make this right"
  • Digital_IsaacDigital_Isaac Member Posts: 5
    the most upsetting part of this month's event is the fact that the more casual player base cant even start this months event because despite being very active in quests that require you to fight 5 and 6 star enemies, i could not complete even the first week of objectives from september naturally without having to go out of my way to fight extremely tedious and monotonous fights. that is just a testament to how poorly designed these monthly objective and quests have been recently. i am extremely disappointed.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 960 ★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

I just finished the whole thing. Luckily I don't level 6*s unless I need to. I leveled 4-5 worthless champs and cost me close to 3mil gold. We should be compensated for the gold. That's a crazy amount of gold for an event.

You forgot ISO as well. They should double or triple the ISO rewards for all questing this months'.