**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any update on major compensations?

I just wanted to know if there’s any update on any major compensations coming in future like when will it come, if it will, or anything like that. I’m asking this so that I have a clearer idea of how much time I have to become Cavalier (just became uncollected). Now I’m not one of those asking, or rather, demanding for nexus compensations and all. I just wanna make sure that IF a nexus compensation is coming, THEN I don’t miss out on 6* nexus (or whatever the cav compensation is) and rather settle for 5* nexus (uncollected compensation). Coz I have to become cav someday and if I get much better rewards (possibly my first 6*), I might push myself and complete the task a few days earlier.
Any information is appreciated

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

I just wanted to know if there’s any update on any major compensations coming in future like when will it come, if it will, or anything like that. I’m asking this so that I have a clearer idea of how much time I have to become Cavalier (just became uncollected). Now I’m not one of those asking, or rather, demanding for nexus compensations and all. I just wanna make sure that IF a nexus compensation is coming, THEN I don’t miss out on 6* nexus (or whatever the cav compensation is) and rather settle for 5* nexus (uncollected compensation). Coz I have to become cav someday and if I get much better rewards (possibly my first 6*), I might push myself and complete the task a few days earlier.

I think there is a chance of one in end of november possibly

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This compensation will not have any crystals.

• This compensation will not have any crystals.

Yeah I think this is true cause they are not giving us glory how can we expect shards or nexus Compensation lol
    . 😌
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    1) the crystals weren't a compensation, it was a "thanks for your patience package".

2) cavaliers didn't get 6* nexus, they just got shards and 5* nexus. 6* nexus was TB only

3) I think this package might potentially come in december or january, when the issues are resolved. Ofc there is no guarantee, but if it comes, I think dec/jan.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

I think there is a chance of one in end of november possibly

If you can, keep going for cavalier. There's no set schedule for anything so better to play it safe.