**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Main-Thing sinergy with She-Hulk not working

Basically, with this sinergy She-Hulk gains a fury buff when strike a stunned opponent with a heavy attack. Ok, great!

But it simply is not working. Sometimes it stops working in the middle of the fight, sometimes doesn't work after a spec 3, sometimes it doesn't even activate in the entire fight. Happened in almost every fight (no ability accuracy reduction or nullify involved at all). Happened in act 6, act 7, incursions and in a arena fight.

I'm only using wi-fi, in a Asus Zenfone 5, most recent update of the game, Android 10

Comments

• ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    The fights where this happened most frequently were against mordo, Ultron, abomination, thing and doctor strange (unawakened, so no nullify)
    There was no nodes that interact with this at all. Just caustic temper and retaliation. Some didn't have a node at all
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    I think there may be some hidden ability accuracy calculations somewhere in the game. On the 7.1.2 encroaching stun path, kingpin with hood synergy didn't shake stun three times over various attempts at that lane, when no other debuffs were up.

Diablo's stun immune while under the influence failed at least ten times too.

Thor rags and hela heal 10% synergy only works on around 3 out of 4 fights too.

I think there may be some hidden ability accuracy calculations somewhere in the game. On the 7.1.2 encroaching stun path, kingpin with hood synergy didn't shake stun three times over various attempts at that lane, when no other debuffs were up.

Diablo's stun immune while under the influence failed at least ten times too.

Thor rags and hela heal 10% synergy only works on around 3 out of 4 fights too.

In this case I'm pretty sure there is not, checked everything before posting this