**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you satisfied with your compensation?

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

Are you satisfied with your compensation? 445 votes

Yes
20%
CoatHang3rWorld EaterzuffyKDoggg2017Lvernon15NojokejaymCassyWarlord5386CupidyuwAckbar67KerneasmanveertherealEgretM4Zuko_ILCJaaibothaRaichu626Grootman1294PrylankVoltolos 90 votes
No
79%
Crine60MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaGarryDKChadhoganRaganatorLightburn222StarKingSpity68PaulomotaSCHNOOTbenshbFabiusBRCarnage313RapVTA92CristalmanTendersquad 355 votes

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yes
    I mean I would prefer incursion artifacts or shards or catalysts but potions are not bad as well I guess
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I got back what I had to spend due to bugs and issues. Maybe a tiny bit more. So I am satisfied with what I got.

Let me ask you all just out of curiosity: How much resources did you really have to spend over the month? How many revives and potions?
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140
    edited September 2021
    Yes

Its cool i reached cav and completed 6.2 with the other potions they gave out before. so its like i got recompensed for the revives and potions i used
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    you farm more revives using the 10 energy refill(v7 2.2 classic). That's 12 revives right there

correction: it's only 5 energy refill,but that's still 6 revives
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Yes
    thanks everyone for your opinions
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Yes
    Yuhhh it was a pleasant surprise but I need a lot more revives
  • AsimDXBAsimDXB Posts: 32
    No
    5 revives is very low.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Get mad at the parry dex bugs. People got mad when kabam sent 15 revives and said it wasn’t enough. They are trying to keep us satisfied while they resolve this issue, so props to the kabam team for that. Kabam miike said himself he would let us know when the team has more information, but as of right now they are as curious as us players.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    yes, the items are great. but have no where to use them atm
    no, these should have been released way quicker for the content where the bugs were the worst.
    hopefully we get rank up material and or shards added to comp tbh
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    What is satisfaction?
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Yes
    Eh. Put them to a good use, cleared 6-2-4 and 6-2-5 on the spot. Kinda drowning in refills right now but nothing's stopping me from just farming more revs.

But that's just in this instant. Weekly isn't exactly realistic but getting this pack, let's say, biweekly would be nice. Maybe with some group revs/pots instead of refills.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m satisfied
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Is there an other? F off is my answer.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Yes
    They've given a lot. Most of these items are expiring for me so I can't say they should've done more.