**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you guys struggle with ISO? POLL

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
I feel like ISO is so rare for us guys that don't grind arena 24/7 or open cavs constantly. Kabam, please address this issue and add in more ISO in some capacity! 6*s murder ISO!

Do you guys struggle with ISO? Please only players that do not buy cavs constantly votw!

Do you guys struggle with ISO? POLL 222 votes

Yes, I struggle with obtaining ISO.
54%
MegaSkater67Robbo101heruheru511F4k3_GaM3rmani274Kirat2003thanks4playingDarkrider05kfd2010AKTEKOnmixFurious_Fighter1XXGhost_RiderXXJohnLocke117StueyoneAssumedNamercm2017Warmachibecx23433t123459 122 votes
No, I do not struggle with ISO.
45%
danielmathBashlordLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganator2StarKingAce_03TendersquadJadedPrimmer79ccrider474jdrum663TristanTheVyrusphillgreenMagrailothosShaggyMBpn88855 100 votes

Comments

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    They even removed the iso bricks from the Champion Selector in Basic arenas.
    Unlike before when you reach the milestone for the 3* & 4* Selector reward if you dupe the champ you also get the iso, +20 sigs (4*)and gold.
    Now it's just literally a Basic Selector.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I burnt through my gold stash so I can only use iso as my gold permits
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    No, but a lot of times I have loads of iso that are not the class I’m looking for
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    I struggle with gold
  • Options
    I think the best way to get Iso is to get a lot of 4 star and 5 star crystals for that Iso, but for some players that can be harder. I personally just want more Iso so I can r5 my 5* Rhino and max him out immediately but I recognize I have to grind some boring stuff for some 4 star shards. It would be nice to have more Iso(because even if you have enough its just free gold), but I don't think Kabam is gonna care about as one commenter said, "the 1000th do you have Iso thread". I would rather see threads of people suggesting good ways to grind Iso than just a poll asking about it.

-An Iso hungry but docile Rhino User
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Bruh what!?

52% and 52% ???? That doesn't make 100!

bro KABAM's AI. You need to be aware of that.
    this is basically how the calculation are made xD
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    but i also spend money on cav daily offers when kabam adds featured crystal shards like this week, so i'm opening more cavs than a regular player ^_^
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    I'm sitting on tons of 4s, but I never need them. I'm ftp so I don't rank everything up.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    No problems and I rank up champs every Level Up event. I do all content the provides crystal shards including arena. Opening lots of cystals keeps my iso overflowing. Hell I sell tons of iso too.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

Bruh what!?

52% and 52% ???? That doesn't make 100!

Apparently someone sometimes struggles with ISO, and sometimes doesn't.
    That'd be me.