**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you satisfied with your compensation?

Comments

• Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    No
    I wish they'd bring back the glory, I don't run much alliance war so those are wasted on me.
    The aq revives/potions were nice for a week or 2, but now 2 weeks+ end up in overflow expiring or being sold.
    The 1 time comp was good, if that had been the end of the problems, but it wasn't so it wasn't nearly enough because of that. We need more glory and some units along with some other things that target specific problems that effected specific events or modes, etc.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Greed cannot be satisfied.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    No
    5 revives? Not even some shard crystals? What is Kabam doing?
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    No
    yuw said:

you farm more revives using the 10 energy refill(v7 2.2 classic). That's 12 revives right there

correction: it's only 5 energy refill,but that's still 6 revives

Wat about people who have not unlocked act 7 huh?
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    No
    The Thing is, that for me those AQ/AW - packages are nearly sensless. Yes, it could be happen that I have a problem in AW. But that ist not the Thing for me. My Alliance ist not so strong and i have no Problem to come through the fights, even if there is a problem. But I failed to finished "SOP" to the End. I missed the last two Milestones, which i would have got without the Problems. So it ist nice to get the Life - Portions back which I have used to try finishing SOP. But where are the 6* shared i missed? Where are the 25 % Selector for TCC 5 I didn´t get?

I understand that Kabam want to fix the Problem and then, may be, we will get a general Compensation for all the Troubel we have had. But this can´t be a Substitution for the Rewards we missed in the Game because we can´t go to the Milestones or finished Events. So either Kabam starts to send real Compensation, starting with the Replacement for those Rewards we cant get because of the different Problems during the Events or SOP or they can stopp it. I dont need some Alibi - Rewards so that they can calm their conscience.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Diablord said:

yuw said:

you farm more revives using the 10 energy refill(v7 2.2 classic). That's 12 revives right there

how does act 7 relate to v7... :|
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

yuw said:

Good thing that it's not act 7 then?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I dont even do content or really play the game at all anymore, so ill take the comp. Since the issue didnt effect me🥴
  • Options
    No
    No, it’s good for a weekly compensation but considering they’ve only given us one questing comp since the issue began, this first one should’ve had more to it
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    No
    No, I d prefer a major monthly one that covers at least September's losses. EQ and SoP mostly I mean, I don't ask for the revives I spent on Grandmaster to become TB, that was my choice (=4200 units).
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm only satisfied because we got more solo even if it was less than it has been. I'm just selling the AQ and AW ones at this point because I don't die enough to use them all. It could be better, but I've just been trying to be more thankful when Kabam gives us anything because they've given worse in the past.

-A tired Rhino player
  • Options
    K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    No
    Nope, don't care for alliance revives.. the singleplayer ones were cool tho but I want crystal shards
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    No
    I don't need any of the alliance compensation because I don't do alliance quest or war the only good thing out of that is the loyalty that we got. but i was a little bit happy with the last compensation that we got.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    No
    Revives for content I do not partake are useless. I'd be happy with potions and revives for solo game content. Would love the ingame currency so I can purchase for my needs.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 674 ★★★
    No
    That is interesting, we got 22% Yes and 77% No, where is the 1% gone.

Unless the forum is also input bugged too 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    No
    It was pretty bad tbh given that players have been going through issues for a while now and this doesn't even cover one path run in high level content.
  • Options
    DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    No

why 5 revives? 5?

What’s the appropriate number according to you? Just curious
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    No

Diablord said:

yuw said:

how does act 7 relate to v7... :|

I meant wat about people who had not unlocked variant 7 2.2