Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Act 7 character swap synergy question

Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 428 ★★★
I was recently in act 7.2 and approaching the bosses I chose to swap out a champ for Mr. Sinister for the Apocalypse synergy but upon entering the fight I did not gain all 4 charges. I tried twice with not results. This was against moleman. Does anyone know why this happened and I missed something?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,667 ★★★★★
    I just did this myself recently but with Cable and it did work.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 428 ★★★

I just did this myself recently but with Cable and it did work.

Dang, wonder why it didn't work for me then.
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    Read the synergy. It says for apocs first fight in a quest
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Read the synergy. It says for apocs first fight in a quest

It doesn’t matter if it’s the first fight in the quest or last fight the synergy will work as long if it’s apocalypse first fight
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering did you use apocalypse before you got to the boss?
    I might have used him before I got to the boss. That synergy only works for his first fight is probably where I screwed up.
    Yeah I think I finished off annihilus with him before the swap. Thanks guys