**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys struggle with ISO? POLL

2»

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    No, I do not struggle with ISO.
    I usually sell ISO to avoid expiration, but what I struggle with is T1 Alpha cats
  • IvanGo7IvanGo7 Posts: 8
    Yes, I struggle with obtaining ISO.
    In my opinion

It depends on your level in the game, if you can have ISO problems, in my case I am TB I make Arena and I do not have enough ISO since the heroes that rank up are usually 5* and 6* that consume a lot.

I think the problem is increased by The Black Market for Scarlet Witch and by the Cavalier Cristals shards in Arena instead of Premium that before we had more openings.

(Translated message)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    After hitting the iso drought in past, now I value this resource quiet high. Once you start lvling more r3s, iso just vanishes.
    I don't sell a single brick and try my best to conserve them with right upgrades.

Plus I hit the wall of a bad pulls... No good champs for months. Reason why all my iso is kinda conserved.
    The lack of t5bs also wont let me upgrade any champ I want to. Cats are used only if I need something. And at my current progression there arnt any champs I need, but there are plenty I want to upgrade.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I have a bunch of ISO and a bunch of crystals I can open if I needed more.

That being said I also don’t rank up all my champs, I only level up during level up, and I have essentially every champ I need already ranked for the content that is currently available.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    At the moment, yes, but that's simply because I'm having to build my stash back up after having been off the game for about a year. But usually I never fall below 500 in stash, so not really. My issue has always been gold, and sometimes alphas, rather than ISO. At the moment I'm sitting on around 3mil gold though, just opening all the dual class 4*s I can to build back up. HOWEVER, I do think 5*s and up should give more ISO on dupes. I haven't done much 6* leveling but I can imagine how quickly that can drain your stash, and I'm dreading the day I do get 6*s worth ranking up.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I don't struggle with either ISO or gold at the moment, but I've seen a definite decrease in my stash of both now that I've begun to focus on 6*s. If nothing changes before next year, I probably will run into problems with both. That sucks because I've been able to not have any problems whatsoever during the first half of 2021. That was incredibly liberating.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    The problem is out of hand, Kabam has to do something, I suggest more 4* shards in new content, monthly cav, side quests, objectives, u name it
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cap45 said:

The problem is out of hand, Kabam has to do something, I suggest more 4* shards in new content, monthly cav, side quests, objectives, u name it

Increase iso from 5* and 6* 👀
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    no because I finish all lower difficulties in EQ/SQ for 4* shards and iso
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Yes. All the damn time.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It fluctuates.

Six months ago I had none, now I have like 526 blocks and had some expire
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

It fluctuates.

But you didn’t vote because…
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Have 30 dual class crystals of each type and about 700+ phc and 2 mill phc shards. Duping 4 stars is one of the best ways to build ISO. A developing roster with low number of 4 stars will struggle to build up ISO.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

It fluctuates.

But you didn’t vote because…
    Like I said, it fluctuates. Some days I struggle, others I don’t