**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Score!

Popped him from a reg cav so now I have to learn how to use him whos got the best how to for him and does he need awakening and or high sig?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No to needing awakening and my rotation (while it may not be the best) is MLLLM MM MLM, without stopping, then MLLM parry heavy repeat. Do 1 sp3 (or more if they have a gigantic healthpool) then an sp2 while following this combo and you’ll obliterate everyone. It’s also good to try to add in perfect dodges and parries for more charges
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Crcrcrc said:

No to needing awakening and my rotation (while it may not be the best) is MLLLM MM MLM, without stopping, then MLLM parry heavy repeat. Do 1 sp3 (or more if they have a gigantic healthpool) then an sp2 while following this combo and you’ll obliterate everyone. It’s also good to try to add in perfect dodges and parries for more charges

Sweet thanks Ill give that a try, I knew there was a sequence but I never had him as more than a 3* till now so never really played him much