**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

6 star platinumpool bundle question

AddictorAddictor Posts: 306 ★★★
Hey kabam and summoners
The new platinumpool bundle just popped up, torso is the only missing part to form a 6 star platinumpool for me. But I haven’t seen 6 star platinumpool crystal in the store that I can trade with 5 body parts. Will it show up if I get all of the body parts? I need help

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 2,068 ★★★★
    Addictor said:

Hey kabam and summoners
    The new platinumpool bundle just popped up, torso is the only missing part to form a 6 star platinumpool for me. But I haven’t seen 6 star platinumpool crystal in the store that I can trade with 5 body parts. Will it show up if I get all of the body parts? I need help

If u read mail it needs 6 which the booty still hasnt been seen yet till most likely near end of the year
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 306 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Addictor said:

Hey kabam and summoners

If u read mail it needs 6 which the booty still hasnt been seen yet till most likely near end of the year
    Oh ok thanks
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    The legs haven’t been for sale yet either
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,068 ★★★★
    LuisBvv said:

The legs haven’t been for sale yet either

U can get lucky though in the crystals
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    edited October 2021
    As of today there have only been 4 offers is that correct? I hope there's no more cash ones, 50$ hurts. Even spending 6* shards hurt
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 754 ★★★

As of today there have only been 4 offers is that correct?

No, five offers.

1) Incursion Shop
    2) Black ISO Shop (Summoner Sigil required)
    3) Side Quest Target (beat Hercules with someone from Pool-Family)
    4) something I forgot, but guess it was F2P too
    5) Real Money Bundle
    4th probably was one for 1000 Units or something like that? Only available for 24 hours?
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    I hope that if I did miss one, there will be other ways to get the missing pieces, other wise I just burned 50$ for nothing.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 774 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

As of today there have only been 4 offers is that correct?

No, five offers.

1) Incursion Shop
    2) Black ISO Shop (Summoner Sigil required)
    3) Side Quest Target (beat Hercules with someone from Pool-Family)
    4) something I forgot, but guess it was F2P too
    5) Real Money Bundle
    Free to play is by unit currency
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 772 ★★★
    I got 5/6 pieces right now. Hopefully I won't have to pay for the last piece. Lucked out and didn't have to buy the money deal as I got the piece from a crystal.

I got 5/6 pieces right now. Hopefully I won't have to pay for the last piece. Lucked out and didn't have to buy the money deal as I got the piece from a crystal.

But do you expect them to release the final piece which isn‘t even in the Crystals that easily? I could imagine it for real cash or as a Top Reward for this years Platinumpool Arena. Or maybe some kind of Anniversary/X-Mas Gift?
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 772 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

But do you expect them to release the final piece which isn‘t even in the Crystals that easily? I could imagine it for real cash or as a Top Reward for this years Platinumpool Arena. Or maybe some kind of Anniversary/X-Mas Gift?
    If i recall correctly, they said something regarding a puzzle that we have to solve which is around the end of the year.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    🧐5k units...more power to those going for it
    bm3epps said:

🧐5k units...more power to those going for it

Lucky I got them from a Crystal before. Plus many Arms.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 12,763 ★★★★★
    Another fail, same mistake as the last year offer.

Hopefully next year they switch the pieces and take all the useless stuff from the offers ...
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 24
    5k units? Are you for real?
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 78
    I’m wondering how long the offer will really last? The in game mail says until Nov 2 but the timer is counting down 3 days.
    3 days counting down from the first time you log in (so it can last until November if you log in on Halloween). LOL
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 720 ★★★★

Off topic but will there be any guaranteed way to acquire the 5* abs without using money in the future? The abs are literally all I’m missing.

You can get 5* abs with strict diet and a balanced exercise regime involving cardio, weight training and exercises to strengthen your core. You don’t need to spend money.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Off topic but will there be any guaranteed way to acquire the 5* abs without using money in the future? The abs are literally all I’m missing.

You can get 5* abs with strict diet and a balanced exercise regime involving cardio, weight training and exercises to strengthen your core. You don’t need to spend money.