**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What Eternal do you want in game?

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
Kabam announced recently that November 2021 would be an Eternals month for the upcoming release of the film. So, I was wondering which member of the team would be wanted the most

What Eternal do you want in game? 78 votes

Sersi
15%
DarkZenDarkrider05RaikisRockypantherxSbkruebSkillful_starSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19JessieSCarolCorpGrassKnucklesAidenTheWise 12 votes
Ikaris
41%
BigPoppaCBONEKDoggg2017MasterduxRaichu626Gustavo20AldacButtehrsCount_WillisThatOneMasterGamerCaptain_Pug30StevieManWonderNo_oneukbrahimpi99Sweetleaf88666GarrettNHulkbusterN1Thoye3CatmanndoIronGladiator22ShoNuff29 32 votes
Kingo
3%
dangarang122Valentinos13jbxotiic 3 votes
Sprite
1%
Konstant45 1 vote
Phastos
1%
Iron_Patriot_is_lit 1 vote
Makkari
3%
World Eaterbm3eppsShannok 3 votes
Druig
1%
Matty_Ice 1 vote
Gilgamesh
14%
Ethans8279WarmachibeRockyshockyMother_FlerkenDeaconTHEComic23Rax38JCC5280K_PMikeymonstesHiwoe 11 votes
Ajak
5%
SquirrelguyAlmccarthyGr8TonyStarkWill7 4 votes
Thena
12%
BendyVceeSundance_2099ThatGuyYouSaw235chaos12996Mkkalkilla69dmxJesNervDerrek2021LILHARRY 10 votes

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Sersi
    Lpoo said:

Yes

Yes
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Other : Eternal Good Luck
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Sersi
    Would like Sersi and Ikaris.

Would be nice especially with Sersi’s power set. Black Knight I don’t think will be in the movie, just teased, but if he is I’d be down for him 1000%
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Sersi

Would like Sersi and Ikaris.

Would be nice especially with Sersi’s power set. Black Knight I don’t think will be in the movie, just teased, but if he is I’d be down for him 1000%

Sersi i figured would be a popular answer because of her being the most appeared Eternal in the comics. At least to my knowledge.
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Ikaris
    Yes i chose Angelina Jolie 😅
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Thena
    Thena just because would probs seem cool
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Makkari
    Or maybe quicksilver
    Atleast one speedster please...
  • THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Gilgamesh
    I hope Kabam adds a handful of these characters in over the next year or so. I especially would love to see them broken up over all 6 classes and not just go the easy route of saying they are all cosmic. 6 characters for 6 different classes that have synergies with each other could be fun depending on how its handled.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Thena

Cmaro said:

No you didn't. Angelina Jolie is Thena.

Sersi is Gemma Chan.
    and more to the point, he chose Richard Armitage.

I'd like to get Thena, I expect Ikaris and Kro.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    My vote goes to any of those who are not cosmic.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Makkari
    Gotta go with the speedster
    Sersi

Cmaro said:

Sersi is Gemma Chan.

*Richard Madden
  • THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Gilgamesh
    So, I was going to post my thoughts on what 6 characters might make the best representations of the 6 classes in the game considering that these characters really do represent all 6 archetypes (depending on which Marvel backstory you follow) but then I realized Kabam could do something really interesting with them. Why not make their "class" a pre-fight ability that when chosen, provides certain benefits that tie to the character as well would make sense overall. You could have 2 or 3 classes worth of choice and would give the Eternals a really unique hook in the game.

...just me thinking out loud is all
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    I have no idea who any of those are. I have a rough idea of which actor plays which character but I don't have a clue what anyone can do.
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    I wonder if we'll get the movie version or the comic versions.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Thena

Cmaro said:

Sersi is Gemma Chan.

*Richard Madden
    *face-palm* wrong guy linked to the Bond role who was in that big fantasy franchise...
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Ikaris
    naikavon said:

I'll bet anything Black Knight will be one the champs. Book it!

They’ll wait til they develop the character more for that. We’ll probably see him next year
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    It's already apparently leaked it's Black Knight. The same leaks to talk about Anti Venom, Knull and the new featured 6* pool.

Next month will be Black Knight and Thena. Both will be cosmic champs.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ikaris
    I know literally nothing about the Eternals, but I like the name Ikaris
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Ikaris

Eternals seen kinda meh to anybody else?

Not to me. I grew up reading Eternals comics. Plenty of great champs to choose from imo. 😃
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Ikaris
    ChriissR said:

It's already apparently leaked it's Black Knight. The same leaks to talk about Anti Venom, Knull and the new featured 6* pool.

If we get the retconned Knight whose stronger than Thor? Yes please.
    If we get the OG joke character who the Avengers never took seriously? That would be sad. (Tbh this would be the one Kabam make OP tho). 😹
    Sersi
    ChriissR said:

Link?
    Tbh I don’t mind Thena, she’s got a real neat power set they can use for animations and everything, and I do have a soft spot for Black Knight. Guess they’d be saving the others for sequels.

Would’ve liked Sersi because of her power set but I’ll be down for any of the Eternals.