**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In Search Of My Doppleganger In MCOC Who Doesn't Have These 4* Champs After Playing For 2 Years

After two years playing this game, I'd like to know if anyone else does not have the following 4* Champs:
SW
Wolverine
Doctor Voodoo
Dormammu
Hood
Hyperion

If you have these, please don't bother posting. Misery prefers genuine company B)

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Just pulled SW a couple of days ago to complete the list
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    I don't have Wolvie, Dc Voodoo, Dormy nor Hood.... :'(
    ive been playing since the game December 2015
  • I open the Mystic Daily Special every Friday in hopes of getting at least one of the Mystics on my list as a 4*
    Unfortunately it's still worth doing each week for me.
  • Sam, you're the closest to who I'm missing
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

My main doesn't have those as a 4* been playing almost 2 years.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don’t have sw or hood. I’m also missing spider Gwen, iron patriot, ant man, and vision. Just got og spidey a week ago
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    SAME!
    Only been playing for a year though, but I've still yet to pull any of these!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Im missing all of those champs and next month will be my two year anniversary of playing this game
  • A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Im missing all of those champs and next month will be my two year anniversary of playing this game

How far can you go in story quest and ROL?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Insynsneer wrote: »
    After two years playing this game, I'd like to know if anyone else does not have the following 4* Champs:
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

If you have these, please don't bother posting. Misery prefers genuine company B)

The only one of your list I have is SW and she is only awakened because of the pre nerf deal. 185k roster F2P

I would be very close to 2 years, maybe a bit more.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    No wolvie or Voodoo for me (one year). Just got Starlord a month ago and duped him last week.

I have the others and each duped (except Dorm's still unduped).
  • I have SW and Wolvie but none of the rest. I also have every horrible 5* in the game. Been playing for almost 3 years.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I also dont have:

Black widow
    Dr Strange
    Starlord
    Thor

From the real god tier pre 12.0
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I've been playing for almost 3 years and haven't pulled a Voodoo, SW, Hyperion, Hood, Dormammu. I have only Wolverine. Out of my 40 4* crystals, I have only 3 mystics. Mordo, Unstoppable colossus (from alliance crystal) and Jane Foster (who I got off a little 4* mystic crystal bundle - fml never buying those again). So yeah I have technically only pulled 1 mystic in almost 3 years of playing the game from 4* - PHC lol
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    I’m missing scarlet witch still and been playing since launch day.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Still don't have a 4* Witch or Hood.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    This is why you do the basic arena
  • F317F317 Posts: 78
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

I dont have any of them.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Good things take a while.....
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

I don't have,Doctor Voodo,Dormmamu,Hood or Hyperion.So,Am I 'genuine' Company?
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    I have them all with all apart from Dr Voodoo at sig 99
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    8 months in and I have all of them except Dr. Voodoo. I imagine he'll be in the poll that's coming up
  • Insynsneer wrote: »
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

Yes
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

Yes

Oh,Thanks goodness,I'm a Doppelganger!
  • 2 years of playing still do not have wolvy OG thor OG spidy OG cap. I had to grind pretty much all my champs.
  • Too bad Wolvie never is available in the basic arena or OG Spidey
  • Wolverine
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

My main doesn't have those as a 4* been playing almost 2 years.

I PMed you
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    At least 4 of those have been basic champ in the arena in the last 8 months... If you dont have them, it's your own fault.
  • Not knowing that after playing for 2 years each time I opened a 4* shard crystal I would not get at least one of these champs is not my fault.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    have all of them except voodoo