Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Since when does Corvus take damage from bleeds?????

So I was fighting a Colossus on Chitinous Thorns in AW with Corvus, as soon as I hit him a got 12 bleeds and it kept doubling with every hit. It was damaging me for 2000+ hp every half a second, why did this interaction happen? isn't he supposed to not take bleed damage while his immunity is up? I did not get hit one so I did not lose my immunity? Am I missing something?

I gave a death because of this bug!

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    deep wounds mastery takes of a percentage of your health if you have less health than the opponenet
  • Options
    MkkalMkkal Posts: 37

deep wounds mastery takes of a percentage of your health if you have less health than the opponenet

but that percentage of damage is coming from bleeds, isn't he supposed to take no damage from bleeds?
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Mkkal said:

So I was fighting a Colossus on Chitinous Thorns in AW with Corvus, as soon as I hit him a got 12 bleeds and it kept doubling with every hit. It was damaging me for 2000+ hp every half a second, why did this interaction happen? isn't he supposed to not take bleed damage while his immunity is up? I did not get hit one so I did not lose my immunity? Am I missing something?

If you are out of glaives then he getting bleed damage
  • Options
    Cmaro said:

Mkkal said:

The fight had just started and I had a lot of glaive charges and his immunity up so that was not the issue.
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Mkkal said:

Cmaro said:

Mkkal said:

The fight had just started and I had a lot of glaive charges and his immunity up so that was not the issue.
    That’s not the issue. It is because the damage is not actually from the bleed debuff. For that node you need an actual bleed immune and not someone who just takes no damage from them. It’s not a bug. It’s been a known interaction in AW since the map changed. For a few seasons Colossus was an ever present on that node for that reason. I would put other champs on that path who would give charges to Corvus solely to tempt attackers into bringing Corvus and dying on Colossus. To be entirely blunt about it you should have known and don’t have anyone to blame but yourself. But you know now.

• Options

Mkkal said:

Cmaro said:

Mkkal said:

That’s not the issue. It is because the damage is not actually from the bleed debuff. For that node you need an actual bleed immune and not someone who just takes no damage from them. It’s not a bug. It’s been a known interaction in AW since the map changed. For a few seasons Colossus was an ever present on that node for that reason. I would put other champs on that path who would give charges to Corvus solely to tempt attackers into bringing Corvus and dying on Colossus. To be entirely blunt about it you should have known and don’t have anyone to blame but yourself. But you know now.

You're right, I didn't know about this interaction. Thank you for explaining.
  • Options
    B1_66ER said:

Somewhere an officer is gleefully looking at his Colossus finally catching that Corvus in his trap :D

lmao