**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    i think we need wait few months for it.
  • Options
    chelanxarchelanxar Posts: 5
    Add my name to the list please lol
  • Options
    Atomg78Atomg78 Posts: 6
    I did not get it either
  • Options
    23472347 Posts: 18
    Did anyone receive the missing cgr from last week's calendar ? They said the end of next week . Well it's the end of the week . Did make another announcement ? If they can't meet there own timeline . We should get additional compensation on top of the missing crystal.
  • Options
    KngleviKnglevi Posts: 1
    I’ve yet to receive my Login crystal for my ghost rider
  • Options
    KngleviKnglevi Posts: 1
    I’ve been grinding the game left for a couple years came back grinding harder then ever. Then I get Bs’d on many things. Champion disappearing that I had in 5 star form just gone. Then I don’t receive my compensation. I’m just frustrated with the game overall
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Considering the yellow banner is still there....
  • Options
    KhoaVVNKhoaVVN Posts: 3
    Kabam: any updates after 9 days ?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

They made the mistake of giving that one an x to close it

I’d imagine because some people (myself included) logged in after they fixed it and got the CGR login crystal
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    It’s shards and iso for me, but I am amazed this hasn’t been quickly fixed. Feels lazy, like farming Uncanny crystal issues out to support.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Shards and iso for me as well. I can only imagine that it's proving very difficult to filter out players that didn't get the crystal. Would it not be easier if we submitted tickets?
  • Options
    23472347 Posts: 18
    Did they make an announcement about it today ? Last week they said it would be this WK. Oh wait it's already last last week . If you miss a calendar day you don't get the complete monthly rewards , or summer camp rewards . They miss there own schedule , we get nothing ?
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★

it disappeared for me my bad
  • Options
    Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Probably be another week before they give us another update to say they haven’t gotten around to sending the replacements out yet. Just wish they’d show some semblance of a sense of urgency about fixing their mistakes.
  • Options
    DaBuggyDaBuggy Posts: 11
    What do you know, still no cosmic ghost rider.
  • Options
    Duality7Duality7 Posts: 31
    Still missing mine.
  • Options
    Fit2btiedFit2btied Posts: 12
    BOOMERJOT said:

Reporting this now. Will update everybody as soon as we hear something.

Yo Kabam Mike Mad Mad, he going around shutting down a thread and handing out warning messages 😂 😂 … put me in forum jail for criticism
    BOOMERJOT said:

Yo Kabam Mike Mad Mad, he going around shutting down a thread and handing out warning messages 😂 😂 … put me in forum jail for criticism
    BOOMERJOT said:

The team is working on getting the Crystal out to everyone who missed it as soon as possible. It is taking a bit longer than initially expected but it will be sent and we will update everyone as soon as we have more definitive information.

• Options
    IAmWood92991IAmWood92991 Posts: 2
    I made a forum account just to say I haven’t received mine either. If you guys are collecting a list, please add IAmWood to it, thank you
  • Options
    RainOnYaRainOnYa Posts: 15

Never got mine it's been a week. Now monthly calenders having issues. Wtf
  • Options
    Aiden_mcquown_69Aiden_mcquown_69 Posts: 8
    edited October 2021
    The only time I need a login crystal AND THEY DONT GIVE IT TO ME
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    The banner at the top of the page is still there for me, but it really needs updating
  • Options
    This is honestly sad that this happened I mean seriously how hard is it to screw up the login calendar I've never heard of any game that has messed up that bad
  • Options
    Been over a week now and no compensation? What happened? Said but by end of week in forum at start.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Just got mine in game mail