**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

give us old guilly back or rank down tickets

Nightkiller7312Nightkiller7312 Posts: 269 ★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
this is not what we expected from this that they call "buff". she got worse then before. instead of adding some piece of good utility and a bit damage, they added nothing but removing some nice piece of her abilities. we dont want this champion at all now. this is exactly like hood situation, while hood buff was better then this. they straight nerfed her instead of a buff. some people ranked her up and now, they deserve resources that got wasted on her. stop this silence kabam.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I think you may be alone in this. The Buff is great and you just need to get used to it
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I’ve seen a lot of whining
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Why the rank down?.. did u rank her up withput testing it yourself?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I like the Gully buff.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

I think you may be alone in this. The Buff is great and you just need to get used to it

She is literally objectively worse by every measure. She objectively has less damage potential, she has equal utility at best but lost her most important utility and she has a more inconvenient play style. It's not just whining, for people who enjoyed playing her before she is literally just worse post buff
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    John757 said:

There's literally nothing about her that's better besides the longer Spectre and more frequent bleeds and you know he's not alone when it comes to making Guillotine better when you look at other posts on the forum. He may be alone on rank down tickets though.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    @Coppin some people, including me, ranked her up a long time ago. I always liked her and what she could do. Very good regen and killer sp3

That’s gone now. How she is now, I wouldn’t have ranked her up in the first place. It’s a different champion.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Ahh i c u liked the old one and dont like this one... I can see that... But gl.. they'll never give rank downs again
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    @Coppin most likely not haha, but who knows.