**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I made a Tier List! How did I do?

First, a bit of context. This tier list was inspired partly by Seatin and Kam’s tier lists (in structure, the rankings are my own). I also tossed in a bit of my own ideas. You can see the definitions of each of my tiers below.

The first 4 are your standard tiers, ranking based on power. The top tier is the best in each class. The bottom 3 tiers are a little different though, they are rated based on what kind of buff the character would need to bring them to at least the “Fun and Usable” tier.

Anyways, without further ado, here’s the link! Thanks in advance for your time, and I’d love to hear y’all’s thoughts!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-29JNSwFJnw4zZENpQpmKJ8DA-Oe9dZBPnrejYLQ04Y/edit

(Before it’s commented, yeah, I don’t like Corvus. The ❤️ and ❤️‍🔥 symbols are there to indicate my bias)

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    At least you said some of it's baised :)
    Nice Job! Always great to see tier lists of how people view such and such champs
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I like it 👍
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    I like it.

Also, just a suggestion to clean it up, but you could remove the star for "large benefit from awakened ability" for those champs that also have the up arrow for "large benefit for high sig" since the high sig is just a more specific category contained in the awakened ability. But I get why it's there.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★

I like it.

Also, just a suggestion to clean it up, but you could remove the star for "large benefit from awakened ability" for those champs that also have the up arrow for "large benefit for high sig" since the high sig is just a more specific category contained in the awakened ability. But I get why it's there.

Done! Great idea
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Noice job. Some pretty accurate placements. I've seen some horrible spreadsheets but this one was made after much research I suppose.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Actually not half bad. I would bump up ultron, wasp, civil warrior by 2 or 3, and venompool, and probably just swap longshot with tigra. Really good list. About time someone doesn’t try to mislead people to thinking domino and sunspot are the best mutants.
    edited October 2021

Actually not half bad. I would bump up ultron, wasp, civil warrior by 2 or 3, and venompool, and probably just swap longshot with tigra. Really good list. About time someone doesn’t try to mislead people to thinking domino and sunspot are the best mutants.

That’s a good point on Tigra. I’ve seen @buddy_LEE do some incredible things with her. Just moved her up. I couldn’t do my boy Longshot dirty like that tho 😕.

If the bottom tiers weren’t based on buff potential, Civil Warrior would be higher, but I think his buff duration could go up by ~25-30% and his power drain on SP3 should be 1.5-2 bars of power (like Mephisto), leaving him open to an easy value buff down the line
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58

Then Omega Red should be moved to Fun and useful. He is absolute ass. I hate that champion so much.
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    Venom top tier based
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    At the same time I don't think you gave carnage his due diligence, he's super underrated
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Then Omega Red should be moved to Fun and useful. He is absolute ass. I hate that champion so much.
    Thus the reason for tier lists being biased. None are correct but this tier list right here is probably one i agree with most compared to most out there. In your tier list omega red could be moved there but then again, you said yourself you hate him so I don’t think he would go into “fun” and useful.
    Despacito said:

At the same time I don't think you gave carnage his due diligence, he's super underrated

I don’t think I have him his due diligence either, his ramp up scared me away. Care to elaborate further?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I like it overall. I think it could maybe do well with a few more tiers. There's a pretty weird jump between "Fun and useful" and "Needs a value buff". I don't necessarily think that every champion below "Fun and useful" needs a buff. I think Squirrel Girl, Carnage and Sasquatch are good as-is, for example.

If I were you, I'd probably do away with the buff tiers and either have a couple more tiers or just an "All the rest" tier that collects the remaining champions. Then you could just add those buff suggestions as symbols to the various champs. That way, you don't have to place all of them in the same tier just because they need the same type of buff. I think MODOK is trash, for example, but I wouldn't want an overhaul that removes what's cool about his kit. I think he'd do well with just a moderate buff or a sizeable tune-up. But I think he belongs in the same tiers as a lot of "needs an overhaul" champions.

I would also bump Punisher 2099 up a tier, but add the synergy icon to him. Pair him up with Beardo and CGR and he just wrecks stuff.

But other than that, I think it looks good.

Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of Omega Red either. He has a pretty unique playstyle, but I find it kind of boring. However, I find myself bringing him to so much stuff that it would feel wrong putting him anywhere but where he is. Omega Red is always on my team for

Alliance Quest
    Thorns
    Biohazard
    Korgs, Killmongers, Magiks, and any Debuff shruggers (I don’t have Apoc)
    Safeguard
    And a lot more! It also helps that Omega Red is a sustainability monster

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk lol
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Is it just me, or is Roblin completely missing from this list?
  • CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37
    I have all god-tier and beyond god cosmic champs. I still believe CG is the best among all.

Is it just me, or is Roblin completely missing from this list?

🤦🏼‍♂️

I just put him in the “Very Powerful” tier
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Why doesn’t beast have his own tier above everyone else

I have all god-tier and beyond god cosmic champs. I still believe CG is the best among all.

Care to elaborate why? Personally I think Corvus just has too many downsides (running out of damage and needing certain defenders to gain charges) to justify similar DPS to most of the other top-tier cosmics
  • CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37

Care to elaborate why? Personally I think Corvus just has too many downsides (running out of damage and needing certain defenders to gain charges) to justify similar DPS to most of the other top-tier cosmics
    CG is extremely useful for AW/AQ and useful for act6/act7. Sometimes he is also good in cavalier EQ cosmic chapter.
    I just compare the percentages of time among all cosmic champs I used. CG is absolutely a win.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I like this list, my only changes are move corvus and wags up
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I disagree with many, agree with even more. It is a very good shot. Although Longshot > Sorcerer Supreme hurts my eyes
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58

Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of Omega Red either. He has a pretty unique playstyle, but I find it kind of boring. However, I find myself bringing him to so much stuff that it would feel wrong putting him anywhere but where he is. Omega Red is always on my team for

Alliance Quest
    Thorns
    Biohazard
    Korgs, Killmongers, Magiks, and any Debuff shruggers (I don’t have Apoc)
    Safeguard
    And a lot more! It also helps that Omega Red is a sustainability monster

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk lol
    Fair enough. I have him at R4 now and have absolutely no use for him besides being a synergy for Colossus. I don't know why people hype him up so much but I genuinely do not like him, granted I have many other options for the things you mentioned (Havok for thorns, R3 Apoc for Biohazard, Korgs, Killmongers, Magiks etc.).

But you have a really good tier list. I would argue that CV or Tigra to go above to the best of the tier cuz I don't find Doom all that good but that's just my opinion. All I've worked with is a 4* Doom since I don't have a 5* or a 6* Doom. Probably wouldn't rank him up even if I did have him tbh.