**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* featured opening results

Hey guys, just opened 9 crystals for Hercules - didn't get him but got Medusa twice and Venompool dupe.
Who would You take to r3 out of these two?
Venompool is pretty nice after his buff and could be very useful in next variant.
Medusa is also good but I don't think she will be useful for me - I already have Magneto to shut down robots?
Aby thoughts?

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    My thoughts: that’s rough buddy
  • Hey be grateful bud. Lags opened 220k shards worth of crystals didn't get him but for Gamora 3 freaking times
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    First time I went for featured , got war Machine. Never doing this again.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ps_cr7 said:

First time I went for featured , got war Machine. Never doing this again.

K but war machine is awesome
    Maybe he is, but he isn't for me. He was like my 6th choice in the list.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

Maybe he is, but he isn't for me. He was like my 6th choice in the list.

Give him a chance, I have him at rank 2 and he's awesome. Can dish out some insane damage and has really really underrated utiltiy. Idk why his pre fight isn't talked about more. He can give himself over 4k energy resistance which makes him viable for a bunch of debuff nodes like energy adoption, 100% incinerate, 100% shock, pretty sure it works for emp mod as well.

He can give any tech champ 2 cleanse charges, situational since most techs are already bleed and poison immune but think of encroaching stun against a champ that doesn't naturally place debuffs on you. You can basically ignore the node, counters void, single debuff nodes, etc. Plus he's a great kitty pride counter.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Venompool and I can't believe I said it. Medusa is worthy as well though.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    And this is why I don’t open featured crystals.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i looked at this without reading the title and thought "wow this is great for 9 cav crystals"
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Ouch