**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

lil steve

DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
Just about 3 hrs to go till the best event in the history of mcoc returns.
Who's hyped.
If we had the chance to name the symbiote what would you name him/her.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    1 hour and 5 mins to go
    Little Odi come to papa
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    39 minutes to go cause that’s what everyone else is replying with.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    38 minutes to go
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    28 mins. I wasn’t playing when the event come out for the first time, so I’m very hyped for this
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    10 MINS
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    5 MINUTES!
    1 MINUTE
    After 4 years of waiting he’s now only one minute away
    The king is back🥳
    NOW! Time to restart the game

Bruhhhh I’m not able to update my game in the App Store, and it’s still in the old update. Now what do I do?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Bruhhhh I’m not able to update my game in the App Store, and it’s still in the old update. Now what do I do?

Cry in jealousy
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 ★★★

I had the same issue and just did an update from the Google Play store manually. It grabbed the 170-200mb update and now I'm all set. Maybe you have to do the same. Worse case I always find a hard uninstall/reinstall of the game from the Store always does the trick
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    Same exact problem and i see alot of people in global having the same problem not updating or not receiving the symbiote