**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claim your symbiote and anti-venom

I didn't receive mine

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    did you finish an objective chain?
  • Options
    L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27
    I didn’t receive mine either
  • Options
    Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145
    What objective chain
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202

There are many people who did not receive those objectives in first place. The question about finishing them comes later. Do you think someone would let go of such an easy event?
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Tryaksha said:

There are many people who did not receive those objectives in first place. The question about finishing them comes later. Do you think someone would let go of such an easy event?
    I don't know of anyone who didn't get the original objective chain.

Seen plenty of people ignoring it though and suddenly complaining now because they don't have their Symbiote
  • Options
    I was gone most of September. Needless to say, I didn't grind the solo objectives. Anyone have a list? I know the first is Venom. Got that. I assume the rest are related. Is there a certain order? Venompool, Agent Venom...etc
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    Anyone know what the names of the objectives are? I don't see a Final Preparations one, which one is before that one? I have Special Forces (Proven) and Dream Team (Cavalier and Conqueror).
  • Options

I was gone most of September. Needless to say, I didn't grind the solo objectives. Anyone have a list? I know the first is Venom. Got that. I assume the rest are related. Is there a certain order? Venompool, Agent Venom...etc

Which solo objective are you working on?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Are you talking about the nightmare one? That one's just any symbiote. Not sure what you're talking about if you're referring something else
  • Options
    Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62

Anyone know what the names of the objectives are? I don't see a Final Preparations one, which one is before that one? I have Special Forces (Proven) and Dream Team (Cavalier and Conqueror).

W1: Training Daze
    W2: Special Forces
    W3: Dream Team
    W4: Nightmare Fuel
    W5: Final Preparations

Complete each one to open the next.
  • Options
    Xhibit_B said:

I done all of them last one I got is venomized
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    Xhibit_B said:

Thanks!
  • Options

I done all of them last one I got is venomized

Venomized is not part of the October preparation. That is a standalone to celebrate the upcoming release of Venom 2
  • Options
    L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27
    Xhibit_B said:

Thank you for this
  • Options
    I did receive my anti venom last night
  • Options
    Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39

Still didn't received anti vemon n symbotes after completing solo objectives..
    Y?