Options

do u want access of October's side quest?

I mean which kind of trick is it???
Are u forcing summoners to do those runs that they don't wanna do??
If summoner don't wanna do September's objectives then why can't he access of October's quest??? Everyone have their different choices and situations so i think it's totally wrong this time,,, sorry to say @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos and others please solve this problem for all your lovely summoners..... Thank you.

do u want access of October's side quest? 317 votes

Yes, kabam should have to make changes.
41%
GrubWorld EatermostlyharmlessnSpity68PaulomotaTryakshabuffajrNick_Caine_32jdrum663DaddoMSRDLDTheVyrusJubaknightNightCrackerLuismarquez131bm3eppsStraightPainEyeballtat2Cam77778888MikeyBoi69 133 votes
No, It's fine whatever they did...
58%
MasterSmokeWhiskey_PoetSolswerddanielmathLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusGarryDKWolverDominatorxNig2StarKingHort4Captain_007_Egor_135Robbo101PiviotCristalmanDrenlinJadedheruheru511Primmer79 184 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yes, kabam should have to make changes.

I mean you had a whole month to complete them, yes they were stupid, but they were all pretty easy to accomplish and you only had to complete one difficulty rather than having to cav/uc specifically

i have complete the hardest difficulty objectives but still i didn't get access of October's side quest is it bugged or something what??
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

I mean you had a whole month to complete them, yes they were stupid, but they were all pretty easy to accomplish and you only had to complete one difficulty rather than having to cav/uc specifically

i have complete the hardest difficulty objectives but still i didn't get access of October's side quest is it bugged or something what??
    No it isn't. October objectives come once daily
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    What are the September objectives?? I completed a few of the defeat X* 7 million times with a special attack, yada yada yada, but don't have access to October. Was there something else I missed?
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Nevermind. I found what you are talking about. I never got those objectives. From the video, we had a ton of time to complete, too. Never saw them. Super simple to get X* characters and/or rank them up. I would've finished those objectives in my sleep...if I ever got them.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Regardless if you have to do one objective or a million, a new side quest shouldn’t be bound if you haven’t completed the previous side quest. Kabam hasn’t done it before and don’t understand why they would start now. A September event holding up an october event makes no sense whatsoever.

So because it wasnt done before it should never be done?...
    They said from day 1...
    Here is my 2 cents on this issue...
    Most people that didnt do it saw the rewards and said oh no way....and now they see the rewards for october and cry that is not fair...
    Well guess what?.. the people that completed september..did it HOPING for good rewards in october..and now people want it for free?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

You still have one more month to complete them on top of that
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Grindrgod said:

I complete Septembers cav eq 100%, and that wasn't even enough to complete the first tier (Training Daze) of the solo objectives, which means I'm supposed to be grinding out who knows how many fights to reach final preparations, which I am not interested in doing. I don't get why people are in support of having to grind through September, for ACCESS to October objectives. Games are supposed to be fun and challenging, not time-consuming and punishing.

Tbf, I'm not sure if anyone has actually been "in favor" of the grind that was presented to us in September in order to have access to the October SQ.

It's more to the point that those who did complete the aforementioned "grind" might be a little bit miffed if Kabam now decided to just let everyone have access to this month's SQ.

Speaking as someone who did do all of the Cav objectives last month, I would have no issue with everyone having access to all of this month's events, so long as all of those who did complete last month's objectives were (and I hate using this word) "compensated" in some way for having done said content. And I'm not saying we should get anything crazy like a 6* Nexus or anything, just a little something extra for the effort, because those rewards were not great.

Also, Kabam needs to make the people that did the original Final Preparations objective whole in some way. I wasn't one of them, but that was messed up.
    The final preparations objective was sort of the compensation, or at least that's how it seemed to me. And to other's concerns, I do believe that Kabam said that they wouldn't do something like this (September) again
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I didn't complete the objectives and although I would like to have the symbiote again, I'm not rushing to do those objectives, if I can still do them.

I'm happy to play less atm.