Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
    Time to sell expiring ISO... :|
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Mase1127 said:

I’ve got the odds at about 6% that we see Level Up “today”.

That much? I have it at about 0.06%, their workday is probably already over.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 842 ★★★
    This game is about to be chalked.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Is this part of Steve's escapades? Sabotage the contest and level up events. Jealous he can't be leveled yet but everyone else can 🤔
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 27

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

Ok
    Timezone?

PST 'today' ends in 5hrs..
  • causticcaustic Posts: 6
    Kbugii said:

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

So it’s been 8 hours now. When mentioning it coming later today did you mean on another branch of the timeline somewhere today?
    There's a level up event happening in an alternate reality in another multi-verse.
  • zerozzeroz Posts: 8
    why is the constabt event that always gets screwed up the level up event......
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 42
    Only 40 minutes until midnight in my country. I guess I won't have Level Up today 😅
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 70

7.5 hours later, still waiting. Where it at?
  • (CR7)(CR7) Posts: 172
    9 hours since Hero Use. 4:40 AM in my country. Still waiting…
  • George312George312 Posts: 15
    This is insane, 7 hours plus, past the point of sad, now its falling to tragic. Now the toss up of selling falling off iso or, using it to level up anyway for no rewards. Why would the community have so much recent disappointment……no clue, none at all.