**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    I don’t see the event start yet. Any update on that?
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Even if some staff have an 8 to 4 job. There should be some that are on a rotating schedule to address items like this.
  • It’s been 10hrs since last one completed

• THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Same
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    Same here from Asia,10 hours since Hero Use, Level up event hasn't turn up yet
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ummmm can someone from Kabam please acknowledge us? Just want an update on what’s happening. I have many new 6*s I’ve pulled today. 3 which are going to r3 and I was truly hoping on seeing how high I can rank in the level up event. I’ve already lost out on points because I had to r2 one of them before I had t2a expire. But this seems like I won’t find out and one I have to r3 tonight for war. Can we please just get a response?

Workday has been over for them for a few hours. We likely won’t see an answer until after Arena Wins shows up
    If Arena Wins shows up...
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Given that Kabam’s HQ is in the Pacific time zone they technically have a little over 2 hours left. Given all the lag and other issues they have been having I’m not surprised they delayed it - pretty much everyone was going to be doing a rank up given today’s objective which just would have made the server situation worse. Waiting until the end of their day means you pretty much just have NA west coasters and folks in ANZ/Asia on, which staggers the load when the folks in Europe/East Coast wake up.

Guess we will see in the next hour or two.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    It’s tomorrow for me and it didn’t happen. I’m sure it’s the same for many others. Honestly we don’t ask for a lot. We play this game constantly. Be it free to play or spenders. Regardless of the type of player. We do want some consistency. We all want to be able to plan and help our accounts grow. Changes like this without any warning have a huge detrimental affect on us all. Please just tell us what is going on.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Given that Kabam’s HQ is in the Pacific time zone they technically have a little over 2 hours left. Given all the lag and other issues they have been having I’m not surprised they delayed it - pretty much everyone was going to be doing a rank up given today’s objective which just would have made the server situation worse. Waiting until the end of their day means you pretty much just have NA west coasters and folks in ANZ/Asia on, which staggers the load when the folks in Europe/East Coast wake up.

Guess we will see in the next hour or two.

If that is actually the case then they should have told us. If there is any reason they intentionally did this they should have told us in advance or failing that explained why after it happened. They couldn't even be bothered to do that. If this was intentional there is no reason not to provide a timely explanation (and the time for it to be timely was hours ago).
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Kabam Boo coming in with the good news:

"Hey everyone! Happy to tell you that we've updated the rewards in Alliance Events!"

Kabam Miike hanging out in the background whispering:

"Boo, you forgot to tell them it's cause we cancelled solo events."

Kabam Boo: "They'll figure it out in 22 hours."

Freakin’ hilarious 😆
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    They responded on several threads. How is that a lack of communication? The MODs aren't here to wait on you hand and foot. If you don't see an immediate response to a major issue or even a update to that issue, they are waiting to hear back from the game teams.
  • D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    edited October 2021
    Crine60 said:

People saying they’ve expiring catalysts and waiting for level up, level up doesn’t consider rank ups. Just rank up your champs and wait for level up event for leveling up champs.

Some people have champs they need to rank with expiring catalysts that they have to level first and were waiting for level up which should have occurred in time to do the leveling before they ranked with the expiring catalysts. Don't understand why people keep missing this concept when saying it doesn't matter and just wait to level on top of the fact that people also have expiring iso.
    IMO if you have expiring catalysts just go ahead and use it, whether you’ve to level up and then use the cats or only ranking up. If someone is just content hitting the 4th milestone and saves extra leveling up for next event it’s different. At the end of the day catalysts are better compared to the 25 units, l1 revive and few supreme solo crystals.