**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quests

2»

Comments

• KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    Well..i just got the idea that i won’t be able to do any of october event just because i didn’t complete september stuff…if i’m getting this right why i’m not allowed to participate in an event?…you haven’t made a september side quest just so you can lock people out of october’s one?..how does it make sense to increase people’s frustration even further?..this needs to be fixed only coz the objectives had a timer of a much longer time..
    If i’m not getting this right and if i completed the onjectives i’ll still get to prticipate in october’s event any of you gentlemen make it clear please..
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    edited October 2021
    Worst idea ever ive sick wife 3 kids 2 grandkids all living under my roof while im working my butt off trying to pay for it all alone and this game was one of my only releases and the have put up this **** i so pissed i wanna say things that will get me banned so i wont but christ it would be nice to be able do this months stuff but no j cant thanks alot kabam us some more
  • SFCamericaSFCamerica Posts: 7
    I play this game everyday and have for 3+ years, 100% complete all content and I had no idea that October was gated. I didn’t “not” do it because I was lazy, it was because I didn’t know. If they don’t fix this, I will report as fraud and get every cent I spent on this game back. I give Kabam 3 days.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    October is great... 500 shards today... Tomorrow the same and so on!..
    U should have done september
  • Hi Guys, just want to check 100% what is needed.... these are the only solo objectives I have left. Do I have to complete them all? I only see Dream Team Uncollected, Conqueor and Proven ... with Immune system locked

• AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    The silly chain turned me off this side event. I really don't want to have to worry about gating requirements for a mobile game. Just let me login, play, and get whatever rewards I earned. I don't have the patience to grind this out. I'm just going to say chalk this up to a failure and try something else next time, without the **** gating requirements. I swear the side events get more confusing every year.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Do it now instead of complaining, you still have just less that a month for it. Don't want to do it? Then you don't get the rewards. Nothing's surprising, since Kabam have said and stressed this since Day 1 of this side quest.

Edit: The objectives do suck tho. But you gotta do what you gotta do. If the rewards are useless to you and you find it to grindy, ignore it and move on. Proven objectives are easy as hell to get through. Just be smart, be efficient and get it done.
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★

Hi Guys, just want to check 100% what is needed.... these are the only solo objectives I have left. Do I have to complete them all? I only see Dream Team Uncollected, Conqueor and Proven ... with Immune system locked

I assume you are not cavalier then you have to complete all the objectives for at least one of the three difficulties you have available
  • October is BY FAR the worst event ever. I haven't done it. Because I cant. Because...I don't know why.
    This is absolutely stupid. It just confirms that my last penny is spent. Simple. Keep what I gave you. Obviously. Frustrating. Stupid.
  • Just the simple fact that there are threads on here because people don't understand it. Never mind the STUPID chore aspect of it.

- Hey kids, new month! You want candy?
    - Yes!
    - Just clean your room.
    - But I have already cleaned it?
    - Yeah so? So do it 55 times over.

• Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

• "Unfortunately we cannot compensate summoners for wasting thir god damn time doing pointless chores in the dark hoping for the off chance that MAYBE they are doing the 35 fights that we have set the up to do to part take in October quests"
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You can do the “ proven” nightmare fuel objective in act 2.2.4 and fight the venompool over and over until you unlock the last objective called final preparation.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited October 2021
    From your other thread comment…

I have completed everything there is to complete. I still don't have Anti-venom. I cannot do any side-quests.

You obviously have not done “everything there is to complete”, as evidenced by all the yellow-text objectives still on your screen above.

5 different objectives (times number of difficulties, of which you only need to fully complete the sequence of objectives for just 1 difficulty), which you need to go thru the whole sequence, in order to receive Symbiote and AntiVenom.

And Nightmare Fuel is defeating any of Venom, VenomPool, Agent Venom, or Carnage (I believe is the complete list).
  • darshakiyodarshakiyo Posts: 7
    Thank you kabam. Saved us from wasting time in the side quests. Make sure November is like that as well. Eventually we all will stop playing 😁🤣
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    Yes, I did not understand the September objectives spend time completing the 3 of those that were not done and still could not participate. It is **** like this with the other many issues this game has that have made this game less attractive. Spent a lot of time and some money on this game but like all good things, it does come to an end.

Thanks to those for making the game less fun to play