**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 chap3

My advice to all is no one play act7.3 when it comes out cause now that EQ is so bugged
All you gonna do is lose lot of items

PS : worst game of the year: Marvel Contest of Champion 100% confirmed

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Wut?
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Nah . I value those 6* sigs and the nexus crystals too much.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    nero8913 said:

My advice to all is no one play act7.3 when it comes out cause now that EQ is so bugged

Allllllsssoooo
    Game is running fine for me now, but this game is far from being the worst game lol.

Only negative thing I'll have to say about 7.3 is most likely......rewards are a bit underwhelming again haha...but honestly just glad they did bump some of the rewards at least vs copy/paste
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    nero8913 said:

Why are you still playing the “worst game of the year” then? Geez
  • Options

Wut?

Woah I did't recognize you for a bit lol....what happened with Moon Knight?
    Silver Centurion is superior.....for now....
  • Options

nero8913 said:

Allllllsssoooo
    Game is running fine for me now, but this game is far from being the worst game lol.

Only negative thing I'll have to say about 7.3 is most likely......rewards are a bit underwhelming again haha...but honestly just glad they did bump some of the rewards at least vs copy/paste
    Is the announcement out for it?
  • Options

nero8913 said:

Allllllsssoooo

Indeed it is, came out earlier.
    Think the thing I just find underwhelming is r4 materials, t5b, but that's not really a big thing tbh.
  • Options

nero8913 said:

Allllllsssoooo

Think the thing I just find underwhelming is r4 materials, t5b, but that's not really a big thing tbh.
    Found it. I wish they'd make the t5b 1.5 or 2 per path vs 1. I'm so thirsty for t5b.
  • Options

nero8913 said:

Allllllsssoooo

Found it. I wish they'd make the t5b 1.5 or 2 per path vs 1. I'm so thirsty for t5b.
    Fr same....6* rank ups are eating them up fast lol
  • Options

nero8913 said:

Allllllsssoooo

Fr same....6* rank ups are eating them up fast lol
    Exactly. I'm saving what I have now. I'll be taking Silver Centurion to R4.
  • Options
    I would’ve saved my t5bs if there would’ve been at least 20-25% t3a/t6b frags in the exploration rewards, but what can ya do lol
    Wont be able to get my r4 till cyber weekend offers drop
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Rewards are disappointing once again. I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Thanks but I plan to play it.