**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No antivenom & symbiote

Am haven't got Antivenom & symbiote .. restarted game many time but not getting any msg ..kabam need your help

Comments

• Options
    same thing, no summoned champ or anti venom
  • Options
    Same here no anti venom or symbiote.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Rewind cassette deck.
    Press play.
    An automated message can be heard...

"Complete September objectives first"

End of message
  • Options
    Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62
    The reason you have no Anti-Venom is because you haven't completed the required string of objectives.

• Options
    Didn't get them. ??
  • Options
    KillerDKillerD Posts: 30
    I deleted the game, after I installed it again and I still didn't get 3 * antivenom, and I can't do the objectives if you don't have an antivenom. Please solve this kabam!
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Sigh... Do the September objectives first and you'll get Anti-venom!

I'm starting to feel like a stuck record.
  • Options
    Guys you need to complete at least one level of the September objectives first. We were told this last month. There are 5 weeks of September objectives for each level (proven, conquerer, etc)...once you do all 5 weeks for just ONE level you will get the champs
  • Options
    P_ibsP_ibs Posts: 1
    NO ANTI-VENOM & SIMBIOTE FOR ME TOO

Pls help me!
    Lot of users say I just may complete 1 level of special solo objectives
    But for me it appears entirely different than yours Jeal79
    What can I do???

• Options
    Same here complete all the quests and still no sign of Symbiote, so unable to do this month's quests!?? What's going on??
  • Options
    Hey there, as some have mentioned, one difficulty of the Solo Objective chain must be completed in order to get your Anti-Venom and Summoned Symbioid. Completing the first Objective, called Training Daze, will unlock the Special Forces Objective, then Dream Team, Nightmare Fuel, and then Final Preparations last. Once each of these have been completed Anti-Venom and Summoned Symbioid will be sent to you via the in-game mail. If you believe you've completed all of the Objectives listed above, have restarted your app, and still don't see them, you can reach our to our Support Team to look into things.
This discussion has been closed.