**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

We seem to be exiting the parameter of today ???
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    CandyB0T said:

Where the hell did the level up event go?

Right? I hired MODOK to help me look for it too.

• Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Arbrowe91 said:

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

We seem to be exiting the parameter of today ???
    Revelation... Woke up this morning and realised that today is today.
    Got a funny feeling the same will happen when I next sleep and wake up.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111

I figured it was something to do with maintenance cause maintenance usually starts on Tuesday at 11pm pst for 2 hours which is the exact same time that the 7hour solo starts, right after the maintenance would end

There will be Maintenance at the start of every month...
    We Know Why
  • Newbie1_KenobiNewbie1_Kenobi Posts: 16
    edited October 2021
    Still no level up event and hasn’t been at all for me - I never saw a 22-hr event after hero use. Not even in the coming soon as others have stated. I’ve restarted the game multiple times. It has been about 17 hours now with no event other than the 7-hr ones.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111

Still no level up event and hasn’t been at all for me - I never saw a 22-hr event after hero use. Not even in the coming soon as others have stated. I’ve restarted the game multiple times. It has been about 17 hours now with no event other than the 7-hr ones.

I think new cooldown for 22hr event is 22hrs
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57

You mean later this week?
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Most likely before 2022, but not 100% sure this info is accurate.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    It’s been 17 hrs. I was hoping to be able to rank up my Roblin when I woke up. At this point I don’t even care much about the actual event. I just want some transparency as to what’s going on
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    So just out of interest, what is people doing with their expiring ISOs and Cats- Selling for Gold or Rank Up the champs anyway?

• SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11
    It’s pretty annoying that there is no 24 hr event right now. It’s more concerning that we are being lied too and being told “it’s coming” but yet, where? It’s the next day and still no 24 hr event.

So my question is…..Kabam do you even know there’s a problem right now?
  • SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11

Steveski said:

It’s pretty annoying that there is no 24 hr event right now. It’s more concerning that we are being lied too and being told “it’s coming” but yet, where? It’s the next day and still no 24 hr event.

So my question is…..Kabam do you even know there’s a problem right now?

They've acknowledged there's a problem (boo after zibit) this has happened a few times before, every time it's happened previously it's been after an update. We're all acting like it's the first time this has ever happened and it's the end of the world. Last time this happened, we didn't have the 7h objectives either.

They'll sort it, they're unlikely to launch half an event, so it's more likely tonight we'll see a double, with arena & level up in one.

In the meantime.. lil Steve has proved he shall be first to be levelled up. Sucks when people have expiring resources though.
    The whole crying over expiring resources is blowing my mind. No one said you can’t use those resources outside of a Level up event lol
    If something is expiring, use it. There’s no penalty
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Well, there isn't only the expiring resources someone relies on a daily event, personally I m waiting to level up my champs to get that single 20% revive, so I can complete the legendary SQ, I m left hanging since yesterday, with a 2% Agent Venom. And no, I don't feel like spending 40 units for a mere 2%!
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Still no level up event showing…and hero use ended 18 hours ago ??
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    If this wouldn’t be a game, but something people didn’t enjoy. For example a car insurance company.. And they would approach you like this, many people would have canceled their insurance, write a bad review on trustpilot and would look for another.

Just many people, like myself as well, can’t quit the game. It’s fun, but at the same time it isn’t.

Still have high hopes 😃
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    “Working as intended”
  • WadeWattsWadeWatts Posts: 51
    Still no level up event...