**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn't receive anti venom and Summoned Symbiote

Is it me or anybody else here didn't get anti venom and Summoned Symbiote? Can't access to the side quest!

Comments

• Options
    Mj3lnirMj3lnir Posts: 14
    Me too
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You need to complete one of last month's objective series. Either one of the difficulties.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Is it me or anybody else here didn't get anti venom and Summoned Symbiote? Can't access to the side quest!

Brother you can always PM me in line.
    Poets of the fall.
  • Options
    DaRealHBICDaRealHBIC Posts: 2
    I didn't get them either
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

• Options
    SadhamSadham Posts: 1
    Am also haven't antivenom and symbiotic 🙄🙄
  • Options
    Look at the graphic I posted above.

Step 1 - Complete 5 weeks of September objectives
    Step 2 - Receive Symbiotes
    Step 3 - Begin October objectives
  • Options
    Final preparations never showed on my game. Never got the chance to unlock my symbiote or my anti-venom. What the heck??? Is there a glitch???
  • Options

Final preparations never showed on my game. Never got the chance to unlock my symbiote or my anti-venom. What the heck??? Is there a glitch???

Did you finish the 4 weeks of objectives that came before it? Did you complete Nightmare Fuel?
  • Options
    DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    They should just go ahead and combine these threads of people that didn't do the special solo objectives, or read the in game mails about them.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Did you update your game to the latest version as well as complete at least one complete September objective?
  • Options
    Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22

• Options
    Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    Did that and updated the game aswell
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Chimi94 said:

Did that and updated the game aswell

Yeah you need to look at that info graphic above.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm starting to suspect that there really is something off about this event. I have a lot of members in my alliance asking me (well, the chat in general) about why they aren't receiving their Anti-Venom or Summoner Symbiote. These aren't clueless hacks, they are good people who regularly do the content each month. Some of them are even way beyond myself in terms of progression (and I'm Thronebreaker!).

It just feels a bit fishy that so many people are struggling with even getting off the ground. Even if it turns out to be by no fault but their own, it has to be considered a massive failure on Kabam's side that people are missing out on content. I'm trying to steer people right in my alliance but it's honestly a bit unmanageable given the sheer amount of people asking over and over again in chat.
  • Options
    @Ercarret save the infographic posted above and share that with your alliance mates. It really makes the whole thing really clear
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    Don’t be lazy, do the work. There is nothing wrong with how Kabam laid this out, just do the work. They told you and told you that you needed to do the objectives in order to get the big payoff in October. My only issue is them giving you another month to do them. If you didn’t do the September objectives in September, you shouldn’t get the rewards, simple as that.
  • Options
    Jeal79 said:

@Ercarret save the infographic posted above and share that with your alliance mates. It really makes the whole thing really clear

Yeah, I saw it. Unfortunately, we only use the in-game chat so I can't post pictures. But if nothing else, it's a good refresher for me since I don't remember the names of all of the objectives.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'm starting to suspect that there really is something off about this event. I have a lot of members in my alliance asking me (well, the chat in general) about why they aren't receiving their Anti-Venom or Summoner Symbiote. These aren't clueless hacks, they are good people who regularly do the content each month. Some of them are even way beyond myself in terms of progression (and I'm Thronebreaker!).

It just feels a bit fishy that so many people are struggling with even getting off the ground. Even if it turns out to be by no fault but their own, it has to be considered a massive failure on Kabam's side that people are missing out on content. I'm trying to steer people right in my alliance but it's honestly a bit unmanageable given the sheer amount of people asking over and over again in chat.

Most of my alliance is TB, but all the ones that complained about not receiving the antivenom are all the same people that never read their in game mail, every month it’s the same people complaining an events confusing, and every month the answer to ‘Have you read your in game mail explaining it?’ Is no.
  • Options
    How about those that didn't get the September objectives at all? I haven't got any objectives!!!!
  • Options

Ercarret said:

Most of my alliance is TB, but all the ones that complained about not receiving the antivenom are all the same people that never read their in game mail, every month it’s the same people complaining an events confusing, and every month the answer to ‘Have you read your in game mail explaining it?’ Is no.
    We all have those members. However, in this case, the problems extend well beyond them. Two of my most trusted officers (who usually are the ones asking folks if they've read the emails) have not received them. In one of their cases, it seems like it's due to him just not bothering with last month's objectives, so there's not some huge mystery there. However, in the other officer's case, he really does think he's done what's required. I'm trying to dig into it right now but he seems fully aware of what was required and believes he achieved that, and I have no reason to doubt him.

I can't say for certain yet but regardless of how his specific case turns out, I don't think I've ever seen so many members in my alliance as confused as they are right now.
  • Options

How about those that didn't get the September objectives at all? I haven't got any objectives!!!!

Screenshot?
  • Options

You wouldnt not get them, even my new account got them
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

Ercarret said:

We all have those members. However, in this case, the problems extend well beyond them. Two of my most trusted officers (who usually are the ones asking folks if they've read the emails) have not received them. In one of their cases, it seems like it's due to him just not bothering with last month's objectives, so there's not some huge mystery there. However, in the other officer's case, he really does think he's done what's required. I'm trying to dig into it right now but he seems fully aware of what was required and believes he achieved that, and I have no reason to doubt him.

I can't say for certain yet but regardless of how his specific case turns out, I don't think I've ever seen so many members in my alliance as confused as they are right now.

Unless he provides you a screenshot of his solo objectives being fully gone for one of the difficulties, you should absolutely doubt him. I've had a bunch of people "But I did the objectives, derp derp" and you look at the screenshot and they did maybe that first set of the Bishop/Storm/iceman/Kitty objectives, or they did 1 level of one of the later ones, but you can see there are still objectives in the list to do.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

All I’m see now is who didn’t do them at all and just blaming Kabam for not being cler
  • Options
    fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62
    Buffalax said:

Don’t be lazy, do the work. There is nothing wrong with how Kabam laid this out, just do the work. They told you and told you that you needed to do the objectives in order to get the big payoff in October. My only issue is them giving you another month to do them. If you didn’t do the September objectives in September, you shouldn’t get the rewards, simple as that.

So you think I didn't do September objectives? How can you judge people without knowing the whole thing?
  • Options
    @fallenp0et I've yet to see someone who genuinely have the objectives bugged. So far every screenshot that has been posted confirms they are working correctly and the player posting has not understood the task.
    Care to share a screenshot of your own?
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    So i completed all Objectives (Cav and UC) and i received my Symbiote and Anti venom, but i don`t have the new objectives? Are they live yet?
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    EinfachSo said:

So i completed all Objectives (Cav and UC) and i received my Symbiote and Anti venom, but i don`t have the new objectives? Are they live yet?

ok, just forget it. i thought they all come at once like in the picture but it only comes one per day :D