Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

To everyone who doesn’t know where their Summoned Symbiote is...

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

I just saw like 50 discussions of people asking so this should help.

Comments

• Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 355 ★★★
    But you can still complete the side quest this month just by using other champs?
  • Options
    No because u can’t gain side quest entries if u don’t have the September stuff done
  • Options

No because u can’t gain side quest entries if u don’t have the September stuff done

I don’t understand. Don’t the entries come from ranking up AntiVenom? Which we can just get from crystals normally ? The summoned symbiote doesn’t actually have any part in the actual event?
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Who are the certain champions you need to defeat in nightmare fuel?
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Okay but if you complete the chain within the 27 days will you get him and then unlock the side quest?
  • Options
    edited October 2021

I don’t understand. Don’t the entries come from ranking up AntiVenom? Which we can just get from crystals normally ? The summoned symbiote doesn’t actually have any part in the actual event?
    U use him in the final quest. I think it’s call Cosmic Horror. U rank him up with Klyntar Katylists that u get from the other quests which are called Cosmic Eclipse. I know this is confusing I’m doing the best I can to clarify to everyone.

• Options
    And you can’t use anyone else in that quest?
  • Options

And you can’t use anyone else in that quest?

Correct. But when he is ranked up with the Katylists he is about the equivalent to a maxed out 5*. He will do plenty of damage so don’t worry about it
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    For anyone looking to complete Nightmare Fuel Proven objective.
    Play Act 2 Chapter 1 Round 2

Defeat Agent Venom and Carnage
    Restart level and repeat
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

For anyone looking to complete Nightmare Fuel Proven objective.
    Play Act 2 Chapter 1 Round 2

Defeat Agent Venom and Carnage
    Restart level and repeat

2.2.4 is way way faster lol.
  • Options
    So I’m seeing a lot of people say you get the symbiote when u complete a full chain. And you have until end of this month to do that. Can anyone confirm ?
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Nightmare Fuel targets...

• Options
    What if I finished week 1 Training Days and never got week 2?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★

Can you still get him if you haven't completed a chain yet?

Nope
    You can still getting him as long you go ahead and do the obetitiv of course
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    I just completed special forces at contender level, all 7 parts but dream team has not appeared.
  • Options

I just completed special forces at contender level, all 7 parts but dream team has not appeared.

Try to reload. If that don’t work then ur one of the infinite amount of people who got screwed over ☹️
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Can you still get him if you haven't completed a chain yet?

Nope
    You can still getting him as long you go ahead and do the obetitiv of course
    Yes but the objectives suck. I did them but it was to most painful side quest ever and some people just don’t want to do it. I do think it’s worth it but not everyone will agree
  • Options

I’m gonna go ahead and paste this as well
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 833 ★★★
    Yes, the objectives suck. I did each set when they were released, and they were still tedious to do one set at a time. I understand how frustrating it would be to try to tackle them all at once, just to get champs that allow you to even begin the October side quests. It does all seem a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    So your idea of an explanation is to give a picture that doesn’t explain anything ? Very helpful . I already completed both cab and uncollected special tasks last month and I only have anti venom .
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★

I just saw like 50 discussions of people asking so this should help.

On your final preparation it show 8 or 9k 5* shards but the it shows something else in general chat on the announcement. So what what is accurate?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★

See what mean