Options

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history.

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    Grt value , defo buying it
    Great offers.

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    And generic rank up gem!
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    The selector is only for thronebreakers, my cav alt gets an offer first for normal 6* then a rank up gem (not generic), then i assume a normal nexus after but the alt can't afford the gem
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    6star Carnage and 6star Apoc. Money well spent.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Don’t forget the store deals!

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Does anyone remember when the New Batch of 6 Stars usually gets added to the Basic Pool, is it right after the Previous Featured Ends?

I see up to Shang-Chi/Mr Negative there so I'm assuming that's how it worked, just wanted to double check first incase it was about to increase.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Does anyone remember when the New Batch of 6 Stars usually gets added to the Basic Pool, is it right after the Previous Featured Ends?

I see up to Shang-Chi/Mr Negative there so I'm assuming that's how it worked, just wanted to double check first incase it was about to increase.

Yes , right after featured ends.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Took all three…

NFDD (already duped)

Dr. Zola

Nick Fury daredevil?
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I can't believe this. These offers are awesome. Makes up alittle for the crappy week of bugs!

A common pattern seems to be whenever something deadpool comes around, so do the best offers! (spring cleaning both times was lit - 2021 was better than the july 4th offers!)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
    Kabam you are doing well we don't need compensation now and this is probably the best moment in mcoc history thanks a lot
  • Options
    oakoak Posts: 43
    Why don't I get the 420,000 gold one? First deal that shows on my game is the 1870,000 gold for 6* rank up generic. I'm TB
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    oak said:

Why don't I get the 420,000 gold one? First deal that shows on my game is the 1870,000 gold for 6* rank up generic. I'm TB

You buy the 1st bundle , then another bundle unlocks . Offers are as per progression.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Amazing offers. Took all 3. I’m Cavalier so I got a normal 6*, and a 6* nexus. Haven’t opened anything yet!
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Why are they different for the same progression level
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★

Been a good day. Picked up Pyramid X too.

i see your MN and raise you a Archangel
    Already have him. ;) Awesome pull though.
This discussion has been closed.