Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Best offer ever

ImranImran Posts: 582 ★★★
edited October 8 in General Discussion
Nothing to say.
I hope kabam keep doing this gold offer in future also.

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 582 ★★★
    edited October 8
    Agree
  • AuceAuce Posts: 332 ★★
    I hope it's not lightning in a bottle, perhaps it happens again.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    Auce said:

I hope it's not lightning in a bottle, perhaps it happens again.

This is almost definitely at least a once a year thing
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 50
    This isn’t really an appreciation to any players. Not every player can afford these deals with gold, even at the Thronebreaker level
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 56
    Imran said:

Nothing to say.

It's alright. For gold savers its good but it doesn't really do anything for non arena grinders
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

It's alright. For gold savers its good but it doesn't really do anything for non arena grinders
    I don’t grind arena and I bought all the offers and have 7.3 million gold left
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

I must have missed something. I got one offer for gold but all the rest I saw were for units. Where are the other gold offers?
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 293 ★★★

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

I must have missed something. I got one offer for gold but all the rest I saw were for units. Where are the other gold offers?
    They should appear sequentially, so the second offer only shows up after you buy the first, and so forth
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

They should appear sequentially, so the second offer only shows up after you buy the first, and so forth
    I found it. Didn't realize there were two things to click on and only saw the 5k unit offer.